Did Hillary Clinton get a seizure? Watch

Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
If intentional it fits NO situation and suggest a mental incapability to be POTUS, as if her other actions and ideas didn't already show that.
Amazing that people that apparently live in the modern world could be so baffled by this video... are you some sort of goblin from another dimension? Or a neanderthal? You're showing a bizarre lack of understanding for a pretty basic casual interaction. Really odd...
F.Nietzsche
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Drugs.

HILARY IS A JUNKIE!
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jjj90)
Amazing that people that apparently live in the modern world could be so baffled by this video... are you some sort of goblin from another dimension? Or a neanderthal? You're showing a bizarre lack of understanding for a pretty basic casual interaction. Really odd...
It's such a common occurrence that we're looking at assumptions galore to try to explain in innocuously.
theholychilli
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._can_prove_it/
cashcash871
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She's possessed. She is evil AF- she should be locked up for her crimes against my country
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm genuinely pretty surprised that some people are suggesting this is somehow normal larking around. As I've said, I'd get pretty freaked out if some oddball in a bar did this - it's doubly strange coming from a Presidential candidate.
2016_GCSE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Looked so real. Seriously. 100% real confirmed.

Well Clinton can't care about her personal health so I can't see her caring about America's.

Vote: TRUMP
Ethnic_Cleansing
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
skunkboy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Probably. And Trump is such Islamophobe. So no difference between the two .

Name:  1469666335737.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  23.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
democracyforum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Gnomes&Knights)
I want the medics on TSR to comment on whether they think this is a seizure or not, I think it is. If she has a neurological disorder like this can she be fit to be president?

(Original post by Clee Torres)
Hard to tell whether it was a reaction to the journalist(s) question(s), or genuinely a seizure.

My aunt, who's a clinical director of psychiatry, tells me it appears to be a psychosomatic seizure (i.e down to stress/internal conflict), rather than an organic seizure from external factors.

It was a strange head jerk though and it does fit with seizure symptoms.
(Original post by L i b)
Looks very weird indeed. You might have expected her reaction afterwards to be less calm, and for her to have dropped the drink in her hand, if it was some sort of seizure, but who knows...

I don't think it discounts her from holding office either. In normal times, simply being Hillary Clinton would do that - alas, in this case, she's the lesser of two evils.
(Original post by TercioOfParma)
From what I have read it was almost certainly involuntary. A Lady Macbeth moment I'm sure.
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
Brain freeze wouldn't be setting on with no stimulus

I also can't say I've ever seen anybody nearly fall over because they were randomly shrugging or surprised for no reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by M14B)
Just age
another seizure ?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ht-dnc-speech/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (6)
17.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (16)
47.06%
Nope, not that interesting (12)
35.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed