Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have small boobs so can't be attractive! Watch

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.
    Ewwww that image. Why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    How attractive you are is not solely dependent on whether you're a 32A or a 36DFDGDGGD :facepalm2:
    your inbox is small right now please clear some space :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    A LOT of guys won't mind.

ReputationRep:
    Well we cant have everything

ReputationRep:
    To me, breast size isn't important - shape and nipple appearance are FAR more important. Small breasts can look beautiful, some big boobs look brilliant in a bra but when the clothes come off they look like poodle's ears and the nipples are the size of digestive biscuits.... nah.
    listen to the expert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissFun)
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    From a girl's perspective - I think small boobs are just as attractive as large ones! I, personally, would love small/er boobs because it's just so exhausting to have large ones. There's a lot of unwanted attention along with health issues. Also too many problems with fitting into clothes! If you want to see this from a personal perspective, I'd feel satisfied with small boobs, but attractive, it depends on me as a person.

My only advice is to follow how you feel. If you like them, f*ck people that don't! (not literally). If they can't see past cup size, I don't think they're good for you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    your inbox is small right now please clear some space :laugh:
    I wish my inbox was bigger

ReputationRep:
    The reality is you could have a flat chest, no ass but alot of guys out there will fall at your feet if you have a nice face.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Bi Bi,

Where have all the notable tsr chums disappeared to?

ReputationRep:
    Better small real breasts than fake big ones innit? The latter is ugly as f*ck.

ReputationRep:
    You're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    tbh i like small boobs and I think many people will agree with me, the only thing most guys wont like is big, busty boobs and big ass's

thats what she said, haha so many puns to what you just said
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Insufficient milk to feed my offspring.

I will have to impregnate someone else.
    Heh that was nice of you..

ReputationRep:
    As long as there is something there most worthwhile guys won't really mind. Besides a lot of guys including myself are team ass over tits nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissFun)
    I feel like my attractiveness is hugely limited by my small breast size. I want to know if I'm wrong but honest answers please!!
    Na idm but they cant be really small then thats a put of other than that i like ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    Hey Bi Bi,

Where have all the notable tsr chums disappeared to?
    Heeeyyyy!

I have no idea tbh, exam stress led many away....seems like they were able to break the addiction....tsr's so quiet nowadays :/

(Original post by Anonymous)
    thats what she said, haha so many puns to what you just said
    I don't know what you mean :ninja:...

ReputationRep:
    Breast size doesn't matter!
    Tbh I don't tend to look at that when admiring someone I like. There are far more important aspects of them!
    So it doesn't have any affect on your beauty!
    If anything it will make you more beautiful!!
    But I'm sure you're beautiful as you are! Trust me!

Ewwwww. Why? Tmi

I don't know what you mean :ninja:...
    if you had the brain of a male human then you would understand.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.