Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's studying early this summer for next year? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    This summer I am starting my studies for A-Level Physics early and I'm wondering if anyone else here is already starting for a-levels, GCSE or University.
    I feel like a no life right now just sitting at my desk. Ahhhh!
    Gimme advice for physics please thanks mateyoh.
    Im doing this right now...... getting my syllabus for my subjects and everything (im in a2 btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faridahamao)
    Im doing this right now...... getting my syllabus for my subjects and everything (im in a2 btw)
    Ah, lucky, you're in the last year!
    I'm starting AS level soon.
    Kind of on edge for results day and i have no idea about any syllabus - I have yet to be assigned.
    STRESS!!!!!
    What subjects?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, lucky, you're in the last year!
    I'm starting AS level soon.
    Kind of on edge for results day and i have no idea about any syllabus - I have yet to be assigned.
    STRESS!!!!!
    What subjects?
    Economics, law and sociology.... You?

ReputationRep:
    Plus you could just google the syllabus for your subjects and print them out... That's if you're sure of the subjects you're taking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faridahamao)
    Plus you could just google the syllabus for your subjects and print them out... That's if you're sure of the subjects you're taking
    Ah, I'm doing maths, physics, economics and biology.
    That's the thing, I'm unsure of which exam boards. But I've just started generally with physics.
    What's sociology like? I've heard there's too many case studies.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I'm doing maths, physics, economics and biology.
    That's the thing, I'm unsure of which exam boards. But I've just started generally with physics.
    What's sociology like? I've heard there's too many case studies.
    Then you could be ambitious nod download the PDFs for all of them,with the subjects you are doing, the syllabus will be similar anyway..... Yes there are a lot of case studies in sociology but it's really interesting.... It's mostly what happens in everyday life so you just got to link it to that and add the case studies

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.