Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by beach surf babe)
    Ooooh that sounds good!! Just bought some G&B milk chocolate...wonder how long it will last :p:
    ooooo savour every mouthful :coma:
    I also love divine chocolate,fair trade ftw!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lilian)
    ooooo savour every mouthful :coma:
    I also love divine chocolate,fair trade ftw!
    The mint dark chocolate is amazing!! And being fairtrade, you can feel virtuous

omg yes it is ! i had it before and managed to make it last about 3 days in the end :proud:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Very impressive

i was shocked also, fair trade is the best though I can gorge and think " oh well, im helping people :p:"
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Haha, I suppose thats one way of looking at it :p:

a yummy way :love:

ReputationRep:
    Can I get in on the love for white vanilla G & B choc? :p: It's just great.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sure!!

Oh by the way the G&B is still fully intact! Hows that for restraint huh?! :p: And tomorrow I'm gonna be out for most of the day so it might last through tomorrow as well...

wow well done! im gunna treat myself to a small bar of white(I dont dare buy the big will all be gone!) next Friday I think gunna be a loooong week :p:

ReputationRep:
    On the topic...

I really do not like the stuff
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Had a bit last night-only a few squares though!! I can't quite believe that it lasted pretty much all weekend before I had some...

ReputationRep:
    I love Green and Blacks, it is so nice. I want some now.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have G&B....still

I love the dark chocolate with cherries G&B chocolate. Mmmm it is sooooo yummy. G&B's vanillia is lovely. I always chop it up and put it in chocolate brownies and they are yummy. Oh and to the poster moaning about the milk chocolate, it isn't bitter at all. G&B's milk chocolate tastes yummy and much nicer than any of the sugery overly sweet cadburys/nestle chocolate.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.