Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by dadaismx)
    The first time i heared that girls also fart when they are alone at home ( i was 28 ), i cried! The dream of princesses in my head sort of died...
    Nope I knew from like the age of 5 when my mum did a massive shart

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dance in the mirror for half the time (practice routines I'd never do in public unless at a strip club), do makeup, read, watch pointless youtube videos, bake, talk to friends, used to be obsessed with sims, contemplate the subjectivity of experiencing life and the crippling realisation that he human condition is inevitably flawed. Oh yeah and I plot world domination and usually have an existensial crisis 2-3 times a week depending on the weather x

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it's pretty similar to what guys do, we may play videogames if we have a console, watch TV, listen to music, eat...

ReputationRep:
    watch things on tv, social media, paint my toe nails, read a book, eat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goam)
    wait that name rings a bell, i think i've watched it before :hmmmm2: Does it involve a (reallyy hot) guy getting lost in sea? But he survives... Then does smt
    yeahhhh thats the one, he was stuck on a island for 5 years

ReputationRep:
    Watch films, chat with friends, watch music channels, read, eat, sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow_h)
    yeahhhh thats the one, he was stuck on a island for 5 years
    ahh I think I watched a few episodes & liked it. Dunno why I stopped watching it though, might get back into it

ReputationRep:
    I watch made shows on catch up tv , go on Skype to my friends , talk to my friends, do my revision, read a book, cook lunch, play the piano -lie In bed, listen to music, go for walks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atomickitten)
    I watch made shows on catch up tv , go on Skype to my friends , talk to my friends, do my revision, read a book, cook lunch, play the piano -lie In bed, listen to music, go for walks
    I was looking through this in boredom planning on making a sarcastic comment until the word piano jumped out the page at me . Just wondering whether you are any good (e.g. grades etc. ) and who your favourite artist/composer for piano is.

ReputationRep:
    all the drugs

ReputationRep:
    study, cook, play video games, read, play the ukulele/sing/general music, watch LPs or stephen colbert on youtube, chat with parents, help out with chores, do uni application prep stuff.... that's about it.

Wow, my life sounds a lot more boring than it actually is (lol).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arrow_h)
    I always wondered what do girls actually do when they're at home. For example, boys tend to play video games, maybe watch tv shows/movies. But what do girls do??
    Same things guys do?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.