Literally **** off.

Your avatar and attitude pisses me off.
    hahah

'pillock' however is rather fitting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    hahah

'pillock' however is rather fitting
    You're the reason nuclear bombs were made.

ReputationRep:
    Wolfram Alpha potatoids?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pillock)
    That was smarter than humans, more advanced than human and had more power than humans and they decided to enslave the human race because they could and there was nothing humans could do to stop them- would that make this life form objectively evil or not?
    If your counter argument is going to be that 'Humans do this to animals so are we evil?' then I ask you to name an animal that has the metal capacity to consider humans as evil.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawman)
    If your counter argument is going to be that 'Humans do this to animals so are we evil?' then I ask you to name an animal that has the metal capacity to consider humans as evil.*
    How do you know what goes on inside an animals head? I bet you 80% of them see humans as evil scum.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know what goes on inside an animals head? I bet you 80% of them see humans as evil scum.
    Don't anthropomorphasise and imagine that animals have opinions on people. Evil is a human construct.*

You're the reason nuclear bombs were made.
    That's enough.

Who the **** do you think you are, talking to people like that?

ReputationRep:
    Don't anthropomorphasise and imagine that animals have opinions on people. Evil is a human construct.*
    There are some humans who are severely mentally handicapped that they will never be able to see anyone as evil no matter what anyone does to them as they don't have the metal capacity to think. It seems you're saying that its ok to treat animals a certain way because their brain is not as developed as humans and you suggesting that animals don't know what evil is even though there is no evidence to suggest this- you are just assuming. Its interesting how you suggest causing suffering to a life form doesn't matter as they cant reason when the exact same can be said about a severely mentally disables person as they dont appear to be able to reason either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    That's enough.

Who the **** do you think you are, talking to people like that?
    WHo the **** do you think you are to tell me thats enough?

Like you some sort of superior. Piss of you piece of ****.

WHo the **** do you think you are to tell me thats enough?

Like you some sort of superior. Piss of you piece of ****.
    I'm the guy who saw pollock mouthing off at people who didn't agree with him, and being incredibly offensive into the bargain. I'm the guy who reported you - just so you know, when you get your ban.

But by the sound of it I obviously am superior. To you. Along with the majority of the rest of the human race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar39)
    Wolfram Alpha potatoids?
    Absolutely.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4226632

ReputationRep:
    There are some humans who are severely mentally handicapped that they will never be able to see anyone as evil no matter what anyone does to them as they don't have the metal capacity to think. It seems you're saying that its ok to treat animals a certain way because their brain is not as developed as humans and you suggesting that animals don't know what evil is even though there is no evidence to suggest this- you are just assuming. Its interesting how you suggest causing suffering to a life form doesn't matter as they cant reason when the exact same can be said about a severely mentally disables person as they dont appear to be able to reason either.
    Where do I start. Firstly, when did I suggest that causing suffering to a life form didn't matter? Don't infer something to further support your emotional charged argument. Secondly, arguing that there is no evidence to say something doesn't exist is a poor form of logic. It's like saying that we don't know that dogs don't play poker when we're out the room so we'll argue that they do. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that animals lack the intelligence to form notions of good and evil. Do you think a lion will lay there and question its own moral compass after killing a young zebra? Furthermore, I could take a page out of the 'Pillock's guide to illogical arguments' book and question whether you are comparing disabled people to animals? That's a pretty outlandish comparison in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Where do I start. Firstly, when did I suggest that causing suffering to a life form didn't matter? Don't infer something to further support your emotional charged argument. Secondly, arguing that there is no evidence to say something doesn't exist is a poor form of logic. It's like saying that we don't know that dogs don't play poker when we're out the room so we'll argue that they do. There is plenty of evidence to suggest that animals lack the intelligence to form notions of good and evil. Do you think a lion will lay there and question its own moral compass after killing a young zebra? Furthermore, I could take a page out of the 'Pillock's guide to illogical arguments' book and question whether you are comparing disabled people to animals? That's a pretty outlandish comparison in my opinion.
    You are saying that is a 'superior' life form caused humans suffering then they are evil but if humans are doing the same thing to other animals they are not evil- I am sorry but that sounds hypocritical to me.

I didn't argue that I said how do you know for sure? And I dont know what lions think- maybe some of them do.

Severely mentally disabled people appear to lack reason and logic as their brains are not developed like the average human. Just like the animals you claim to lack reason. I am sorry but what is wrong with saying that? Its just a fact. If you cant handle the truth then that aint my problem.

ReputationRep:
    You are saying that is a 'superior' life form caused humans suffering then they are evil but if humans are doing the same thing to other animals they are not evil- I am sorry but that sounds hypocritical to me.

I didn't argue that I said how do you know for sure? And I dont know what lions think- maybe some of them do.

Severely mentally disabled people appear to lack reason and logic as their brains are not developed like the average human. Just like the animals you claim to lack reason. I am sorry but what is wrong with saying that? Its just a fact. If you cant handle the truth then that aint my problem.
    My argument was that humans are aware of evil and animals are not. I never mentioned suffering.

This whole "I don't know what lions think" stuff is ridiculous. If the basis of your arguments is a severely overestimated view of animal intelligence then people are wasting their time talking with you.

Iff you're going to start comparing severely disabled people to animals then you're opening a can of worms. Why don't you start a thread suggesting as much and see how you get on.

Do you end every statement with 'If you cant handle the truth then that aint my problem' to justify others not agreeing with you?*

I mouthed of at no one but a troll and this arrogant piece of **** known as Tootles.

Oh wow you reported me? Ohhh nooo I am so scared. **** how could you. How will I cope with being warned/ banned from a student forum. Ohhh nooooooo my life is over.

Seriously what an actual loser you are. Your mum must be proud about giving birth to a pathetic mess. They threw the most useful part of you away.
    :lol: what are you, like twelve years old? Grow up, you cretin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I'm the guy who saw pollock mouthing off at people who didn't agree with him, and being incredibly offensive into the bargain. I'm the guy who reported you - just so you know, when you get your ban.

But by the sound of it I obviously am superior. To you. Along with the majority of the rest of the human race.
    Wow you're so hard :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    That was smarter than humans, more advanced than human and had more power than humans and they decided to enslave the human race because they could and there was nothing humans could do to stop them- would that make this life form objectively evil or not?
    No such thing as objective good or evil.

ReputationRep:
    My argument was that humans are aware of evil and animals are not. I never mentioned suffering.
    Where is your prove for this? Ignorant people like you just make statements like this all the time yet you provide no proof.

This whole "I don't know what lions think" stuff is ridiculous. If the basis of your arguments is a severely overestimated view of animal intelligence then people are wasting their time talking with you.
    People are wasting your their time talking to you if all you say is 'duh duh animals don't know evil duh duh' without providing any proof. This might be hard for your ignorant small brain to understand, but when you make arguments you need proof to support your statements. At least what I said wasn't asserting a definitive argument without proof- all I said was how do you know they dont know evil? Can I have proof please and not just your ignorant assumption. Sorry I am a rational guy and I listen carefully to what people say to me and I dont take their word as gospel.

Iff you're going to start comparing severely disabled people to animals then you're opening a can of worms. Why don't you start a thread suggesting as much and see how you get on.
    From what I gathered you were saying its not evil to treat some animals a certain way because their brains arent developed enough to reason- a very ignorant argument to make. Also, if you are going to make that argument then the same could be said about severely disabled people as their brains arent as developed as the average human. There is no need for me to make a thread but I wouldn't be scared on doing so. Also it would probably get closed down within 5 minutes as most people think emotionally and not logically.

Do you end every statement with 'If you cant handle the truth then that aint my problem' to justify others not agreeing with you?*
    No If you look closely you will see that was the only statement I ended with saying that. And Also it is true, you cant handle the truth.

You're a very dumb ignorant person. Sorry I am too smart for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightmare Abyss)
    No such thing as objective good or evil.
    That is actually true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    Lmao stay mad veggie pleb

Go back to eating carrots while I enjoy some morning bacon
    Someone needs to stick a carrot up your pathetic ass.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.