Stupid and resitting maybe, bad, nah!

ReputationRep:
    Renal, your missus so didnt say that! :p:

and fluffy you're not going to need to resit ;no;

ReputationRep:
    My missus is London, of course she did. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revenged)
    yes, this is a very important issue... one that all pre-freshers should think about because it is extremely important... changes to the NHS are an extremely important issues and as you should fully well know newspapers provide a fully comprehesive and exhaustive study into everything... for example, according to the daily mail the NHS are cost cutting so that robots will take the place of doctors by 2012...

also, it is worth noting that by 2012 the new wonder drug paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin (produced by GlaxoSmithKlein) will have been proudced... it has been shown in studies (funded by GlaxoSmithKlein) to cure everything from leprosy to SARS... Independent doctors (funded by GlaxoSmithKlein) have found no conflict of interest in research and the government (under the pressure from GlaxoSmithKlein) are using this research as part of their new cost cutting exercise (aka. 'modernising medical careers')... in this new plan, over 14 trillion pounds* is to be 'saved' by the sacreligious burning of the BNF and all it's contents... incase you are thinking that this can't possibly be true - take note that the first stage of this plan has already taken place with the government banning medical students being giving them the BNF...

(*incase you are wondering a trillion is a billion billion billion billion pounds and the only person in the world who earns this much works for GlaxoSmithKlein and he is in charge of the new cost cutting exercise by the government... again, no conflict of interest was found by the independent doctors funded by GlaxoSmithKlein into this issue)
    first of all a trillion is a 1000 billion what you wrote is just four billion, but to a more important point, what you say, is it true? how can they make a robot be able to simulate the same dexterity of the human hand, but if this is the case neurology hear i come

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Quite. :p:

ReputationRep:
    paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin - Interesting drug, anyone else heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    I have, read about it in sBMJ last week. It makes you smart as Einstein (Relative effect=1.4, 95%CI=1.3-1.75) and muscular as Tyson. Cures for AIDS and pubic lice are also postulated.

(I'm very sorry)

ReputationRep:
    NEVER apologise! Mwhaahhaaa! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Why don't people like Barts? i've just never understood the medical humour.

ReputationRep:
    Cos it's not The London!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Cos it's not The London!
    I'm sorry :confused: I'm still a eeny weeny bit confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafzal)
    I'm sorry :confused: I'm still a eeny weeny bit confused.
    It is very confusing it is to do with the medical school and what it gets called and the history of the place if I am being honest I am not completely sure about exactly what went on.

ReputationRep:
    To the spoon that thought my previous post was a real one (you will NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS BECOME A NEUROLOGIST!) and to those of you that don't understand 'medical humour' then go and educate yourselves... listen to track 1 in this following link...

http://www.fridaytowers.com/fitness/listen.php

ReputationRep:
    AEH, would you be able to link to the article please? Would be very much appreciated!!!!

Although I do question the truth because trusty wiki calls Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin a mere song title of the Amateur_Transplants

ReputationRep:
    It was sBMA News - hard copy only...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future Doc)
    AEH, would you be able to link to the article please? Would be very much appreciated!!!!

Although I do question the truth because trusty wiki calls Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin a mere song title of the Amateur_Transplants
    wikipaedia is like the daily mail... it can't be trusted... you should go and find the article in last weeks sBMJ... it's very interesting...

wikipaedia is like the daily mail... it can't be trusted... you should go and find the article in last weeks sBMJ... it's very interesting...
    but doesn't really go one way or the other, but i like the point made by the cambridge woman about choice. pbl/integrated hasnever been proven better, yet the govt is forcing med eduation to change to suit their unqualified opinion. but thats besides the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    but doesn't really go one way or the other, but i like the point made by the cambridge woman about choice. pbl/integrated hasnever been proven better, yet the govt is forcing med eduation to change to suit their unqualified opinion. but thats besides the point.
    Only if you consider the GMC to be the government and unqualified?

ReputationRep:
    wikipaedia is like the daily mail... it can't be trusted...
    :lies:

how did you know renal's name?:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 22, 2007

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.