Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennyfromWales)
    Congratulations NFI, good job done.
    Having just re read what I wrote it may have come across poorly and slightly selfish, which was not my intention. Despite the "science" behind aptitude there are ways you can make your life easier on the day, rest, nutrition, reconnaissance etc so I wish you the best for your next attempt but don't be too disheartened if you don't pass, you can take it away as a life experience and know that you took the opportunity that was available to you rather than a 'what if'.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine designed an app called pilot aptitude for iPhone and iPad which has similar tests. He's now a pilot. I'd recommend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paulxo)
    A friend of mine designed an app called pilot aptitude for iPhone and iPad which has similar tests. He's now a pilot. I'd recommend!
    Do you have a link please Paul?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Sure

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pilo...849216890?mt=8

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennyfromWales)
    Thank you!
    JennyfromWales,

You'll have you review this for us and let us know how it goes. Looking at the app in the iTunes store, the CLAN type test looks almost identical, impressive.

ReputationRep:
    It is excellent, although you need to remember not t use thumbs to do it if using a small device

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.