The Student Room Group

Are older men really this difficult?

Scroll to see replies

That has nothing to do with his age, it just sound like he's stringing you along.
Original post by Anonymous
Yup and so am i. We're not happy, just in it for the kids. People are quick to judge but i see married couples cheat all the time, not to say lts right but why is it when u go to a forum about stuff like this everybody is so appalled yet it happens all the time? Everybody is a saint all of a sudden.

Did you purposely post this in Relationships so I couldn't directly post an "I smell troll" meme???
Original post by bethwalker85
How old is he? You say older man but you could be 18 and he could be like 25. In my experience men don't really grow up until they're like 35.

Hey i resent that. Im 35 and I grew u.....................

Oh look Lego.
Original post by silverbolt
Hey i resent that. Im 35 and I grew u.....................

Oh look Lego.

I don't think you can ever outgrow Lego mate. You're still in the clear :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been flirting with a man who is decade plus older than me. He actually came at me 1st. I was never interested in him due to his bully ways & cocky attitude but he grew on me. He is very sexy & his appeal screams I'm a man. We discussed having sex. Came up with a date & everything but 3 times now he's bailed on me. Why is he teasing me? Does he really want to have sex or is he just gettung some kind of thrill off of me encouraging him to follow up? Its really annoying. He attempts to kiss me but wont, watches me at work & makes plans with me to get physical but nothing. Why is he being difficult?

Yes all older men are difficult (Note only ones that are older than you) Anytime a man is older than his suitor, he behaves exactly as you have described.

His behaviour has nothing to do with his personality, the details of your interactions, his job or health or how many other better offers he is banging on the side all of which nobody here is privy to.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Yes all older men are difficult (Note only ones that are older than you) Anyti man is older than his suitor, he behaves exactly as you have described.

His behaviour has nothing to do with his personality, the details of your interactions, his job or health or how many other better offers he is banging on the side all of which nobody here is privy to.

as someone who is 35 nad male and is dating a 25 year old who is female, i can honestly say i have never treated her like that neither before or after we got together.

Now admittedly she is one of my best friends and has been for as long as ive known her (four years) but at no point have i acted in such a way.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Did you purposely post this in Relationships so I couldn't directly post an "I smell troll" meme???

What???? Dude, just scroll past
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
That has nothing to do with his age, it just sound like he's stringing you along.

No... he came around but now im feeling some type of way. I guess cause deep down inside i know its wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending