Turn on thread page Beta

When is your 'bedtime?' watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    About 1.30am - 2.30am.

ReputationRep:
    3 or 4.

But I work in a cinema so generally don't start work before 12ish.

ReputationRep:
    4am

ReputationRep:
    anywhere between 2am and 4am if I dont have anything on in the morning the next day.
    But if I have uni, I try by best to be in bed before 12 so I can get at least 8 hours orelse im a ***** for the day

bed time what bed time?
    haha so much school work and other extra-curriculumn my desk has become my bed haha i dont know the time i do when ever i fall asleep is when ever i fall asleep

ReputationRep:
    When I had school I slept from like 2am-9am, but I need to get to bed around midnight tonight since I'm going to Harry Potter in the morning & then again friday night

(Original post by megx)
    When I had school I slept from like 2am-9am, but I need to get to bed around midnight tonight since I'm going to Harry Potter in the morning & then again friday night
    haha lucky i would give anything to sleep in till 9
    i have swimming training at 7am in the morning!!
    ooo harry potter i want to see that!!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't slept yet...

(Original post by -hybrid-)
    I haven't slept yet...
    how long has that been???:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pipster)
    how long has that been???:eek:
    You mean when did I wake up today (or is yesterday) or how long have I been doing this for?

You mean when did I wake up today (or is yesterday) or how long have I been doing this for?
    sorry i thought u meant you havent slept like meaning insomiac which i think im becoming haha

but how many hours you sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pipster)
    sorry i thought u meant you havent slept like meaning insomiac which i think im becoming haha

but how many hours you sleep?
    Well yes I haven't slept yet, Ill go to sleep in a bit I guess, so you understood right the first time but I confused you after that, kinda tired you see. I sleep 6-8 hours.

ReputationRep:
    in fact i dont have a bedtime,but generaly i go to sleep at 2 or 3 am...

Well yes I haven't slept yet, Ill go to sleep in a bit I guess, so you understood right the first time but I confused you after that, kinda tired you see. I sleep 6-8 hours.
    yeah i get you
    well i hope you sleep well and 6-8 hours mmm i would give anythign for 8 hours i get a max of probably 6 lol maybe 7 if im lucky

ReputationRep:
    Always after 8pm, and before 1am

ReputationRep:
    depends onn my mood :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I went through a 2.00 phase which was a little crazy. Nowadays I aim for around midnight. Last night I went at 11 because I was in a bad mood. I'm meant to be on a diet and I find I crave food last thing at night so it's better to go to bed asap lol.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I feel tired... sometimes 10 or 11

ReputationRep:
    The last week my average has been go to bed when I notice the sun rising, around 4am. Before that it was around 7am.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever, usually around 11 at the moment though.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.