Turn on thread page Beta

WHERE was your first kiss? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej)
    Actually, that's about the same time as mine was
    Heh Heh, imagine if you found out your kissing partners were eachother. :p: Lol... Oh I'm so very immature at times! :rolleyes:

<3.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    In my best friend's lounge, on the sofa.
    Good times.

ReputationRep:
    In a rugby club at a big party thing, think it was for new year's eve maybe. And didn't even know the guy! I'm much better behaved now of course lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    Back in Year Three, so I'd've been about 7. Yes, it was a snog. I was surprised and shocked, too.

I feel like such a whore now...
    lol, wow.
    I remember being kissed on the lips at that age and I was so freaked out, I just started running, and then I hid in the bathroom for 10 minutes to make sure the boy that did it couldn't follow me.

I can't imagine what would have happened if someone tried to stick their tongue down my throat at that age!

ReputationRep:
    At the bus station.

ReputationRep:
    Lying on the sofa.

ReputationRep:
    Her bedroom

ReputationRep:
    On the lips, other than that I can't remember the exact details.

ReputationRep:
    In the bedroom. Not very adventuroos but meh

ReputationRep:
    Attic of a farmhouse. Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    i was in year 5/6 so i was about 10 and me and my best friend both had bfs. we were in the playgound...anyway we snogged with our bfs and a silly girl told the dinner lady!! and we were summoned to the head office...v. amusing but my friend was crying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    Back in Year Three, so I'd've been about 7. Yes, it was a snog. I was surprised and shocked, too.

I feel like such a whore now...
    Don't worry. Men can't be whores

ReputationRep:
    Whoa my first kiss was in sixth form. I didn't realise so many people had theirs in primary school

(Original post by suneilr)
    Whoa my first kiss was in sixth form. I didn't realise so many people had theirs in primary school
    You're lucky you've had one at all. Unless you count a game of spin the bottle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Hehe true. Although I wish I hadn't waited so long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glutamic Acid)
    Haha, yes, out of the 8 (people) I've had, 7 of them were drunk at the time.

chemistry :p: well science but we were doing chemistry

ReputationRep:
    mine was in the garden of my boyfriend when i was 16...i never forget
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Wikipedia)
    Holland Park is a district and a public park in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, in west central London in England. Holland Park is widely regarded as one of the most romantic parks in London, due to its abundant wildlife and secluded hideaways.
    There.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.