Turn on thread page Beta

Buying a computer watch

ReputationRep:
    still the computers are good despite not having them, do you think this is the best place to get them from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    still the computers are good despite not having them, do you think this is the best place to get them from?
    I am not sure nationwide, but certainly if you live in drivable distance to Manchester and want to collect it. Mail order there mat well be other good companies.

ReputationRep:
    i dont live anywhere near Manchester, i live in Brighton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    i dont live anywhere near Manchester, i live in Brighton.
    Well remember to allow about £30 for delivery but that will apply to any Mail Order company unless it includes it.

ReputationRep:
    Try www.evesham.co.uk . They do pretty good pcs for a good price.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a computer from this new company...you send an email to them and they give you a quote...basically you pick your parts...

Cost me £500 and that bought me an excellent machine....the email is

[email protected]

crunchi

ReputationRep:
    i'm thinking of getting this one ( i really want one with flat screeen, and this looks ideal)- i will be using it for work, internet, maybe dvds and my brother will probably need it for graphics soon. http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated/spec_mat2800nx.htmwhat do u think?

ReputationRep:
    im sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Dell do some reconditioned models which would allow you to get a higher end system at a fraction of the cost. Never bought from them, but it looks good - www.dell.co.uk/do (dell outlet).

They're fully reconditioned or so i am lead to believe. However, the PC systems do not have monitors (but i believe they can be added on - again not sure).

Good stuff tho and really competitive prices.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.