Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What grinds your gears? Watch

ReputationRep:
    people who think theyre superior for not listening to pop music, like, good for you

ReputationRep:
    Something I cannot stand is when people lick their fingers after eating with them. I live in a south Asian family and we eat curry with roti so your hands are obviously gonna get dirty. But when I see some one licking their fingers it makes me wanna be sick. The same applies when people eat crisps and lick their fingers afterwards!!!?.,.,,!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Lol you do the exact opposite for Israeli attacks on Palestinians
    u are really grinding my gears bro

i should add "when nasty boys follow you around on tsr"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsrsarahhhh)
    Something I cannot stand is when people lick their fingers after eating with them. I live in a south Asian family and we eat curry with roti so your hands are obviously gonna get dirty. But when I see some one licking their fingers it makes me wanna be sick. The same applies when people eat crisps and lick their fingers afterwards!!!?.,.,,!
    This I don't mind it to some extent, but sometimes it's just too much... :unimpressed:

Another thing is when there is ice cream, for example, and people scrape their spoons to get every little bit up and its just like

There is only so much you get unless you lick the whole bowl clean!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    u are really grinding my gears bro

i should add "when nasty boys follow you around on tsr"
    Nasty boys? what does that mean lol

Just noticed your a girl , a real shame :L and what the fck is ur avi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Nasty boys? what does that mean lol

Just noticed your a girl , a real shame :L and what the fck is ur avi
    Nasty boy = a boy like you who grinds my gears

A real shame? I wonder what you were hoping for

My pp is a very sweet piglet-human

Grinding my gears!

ReputationRep:
    There's quite a lot.
    • Muslims who defend Islam and deny it's brutality even in the face of clear evidence from both Islamic history and scripture. The rest are okay.
    • Creationists.
    • Russophobes, seriously people, quit blaming Russia for everything that's wrong with the world. Just look at this, it's ridiculous! http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/de...russia-n617771
    • Idiot drivers.
    • Little children, they never shut up and they've got those infuriating squeaky voices.
    • Vegans. I didn't kill a pig for the bacon I'm eating I just bought it off the shelf, so quit calling me a murderer you incompetent boobs!
    • People who think expressing a negative opinion about something is hate speech.
    • People who walk slowly.
    • People who link arms and take up the entire width of corridors, especially when they refuse to unlink their arms to let you through.
    I'd better stop there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    There's quite a lot.
    • Muslims who defend Islam and deny it's brutality even in the face of clear evidence from both Islamic history and scripture. The rest are okay.
    • Creationists.
    • Russophobes, seriously people, quit blaming Russia for everything that's wrong with the world. Just look at this, it's ridiculous! http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/de...russia-n617771
    • Idiot drivers.
    • Little children, they never shut up and they've got those infuriating squeaky voices.
    • Vegans. I didn't kill a pig for the bacon I'm eating I just bought it off the shelf, so quit calling me a murderer you incompetent boobs!
    • People who think expressing a negative opinion about something is hate speech.
    • People who walk slowly.
    • People who link arms and take up the entire width of corridors, especially when they refuse to unlink their arms to let you through.
    I'd better stop there.
    You have a hard life, dude. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Everytime theres a terrorist attack and the news calls ISIS the so called Islamic state....

ReputationRep:
    Forgetting to hit the clutch when I shift really grinds my gears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    So many things about politics. Especially political snobbery and insulting stereotypes.

e.g. If you voted leave then clearly you're just a poorly educated racist who doesn't understand economics.
    What an absurd statement. Someone clearly can't get over that they lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    What?

I voted leave. I don't agree with that statement at all, it's why I included it in a list of political snobbery/stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    What?

I voted leave. I don't agree with that statement at all, it's why I included it in a list of political snobbery/stereotypes.
    Ohh i misread. I do apologise lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    I think you'll find that leave won. The person you replied to was referring to how these leave stereotypes are nonsensical rather than them trying to convey these stereotypes to others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Forgetting to hit the clutch when I shift really grinds my gears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    • Russophobes, seriously people, quit blaming Russia for everything that's wrong with the world..
    • Someone has never played CS:GO

ReputationRep:
    New one - when you buy a packet of crisps and there's a handful in there because companies are stingy nowadays

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.