Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting a BSc in Rehabilitation in sports and exercise in September at Marjons. How did everyone find online enrolement?
    I was wondering if anyonehas had any information about freshers events? or timetables?

ReputationRep:
    is the enrolment thing just for your course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelenaRadcliffe)
    Hi, I'm starting a BSc in Rehabilitation in sports and exercise in September at Marjons. How did everyone find online enrolement?
    I was wondering if anyonehas had any information about freshers events? or timetables?
    I joined the freshers group on facebook for that info also helps you to find out whos near you in accommodation and things like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamzynP)
    is the enrolment thing just for your course?
    I got a letter through from Marjons, saying that online enrolment was today and for the next couple of weeks. It basically just registers you online and gives you an induction timetable for the first week at uni.

The freshers thing is that the Marjon Student Union. I saw they had festival bands for 35 pounds which gives you access to everything.. ??

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marjon...ts-26483493843

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter through from Marjons, saying that online enrolment was today and for the next couple of weeks. It basically just registers you online and gives you an induction timetable for the first week at uni.

The freshers thing is that the Marjon Student Union. I saw they had festival bands for 35 pounds which gives you access to everything.. ??

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marjon...ts-26483493843
    Oh, Haven't got anything yet hopefully comes soon
    Yeah its gives you transport as well which is a great idea

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Haven't got anything yet hopefully comes soon
    Yeah its gives you transport as well which is a great idea
    Yes it sounds amazing. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. I'm sure something will come through in the post soon. You only need your student number and your date of birth to do your online registration. You can access the plateform on the Marjon Website.

What are you studying? Are you moving to plymouth aswell? I'm already based down south in Ivybridge but I'm looking to go into a house share.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it sounds amazing. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. I'm sure something will come through in the post soon. You only need your student number and your date of birth to do your online registration. You can access the plateform on the Marjon Website.

What are you studying? Are you moving to plymouth aswell? I'm already based down south in Ivybridge but I'm looking to go into a house share.
    Studying Primary education Early Years and moving to student accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iggy123)
    Hi, I'm starting this year too and also doing speech and language therapy! I'll be staying in Clark.
    Hey, I'm in clark halls too! What room are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lb2998)
    Hey, I'm in clark halls too! What room are you in?
    Hey, 235? What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lb2998)
    Im in 226
    Ah so nearby, what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    For the passport style pic did u use a passport one as it says u dont have too

ReputationRep:
    For the passport style pic did u use a passport one as it says u dont have too
    I used a passport one but as you said you don't have to, I don't think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iggy123)
    I used a passport one but as you said you don't have to, I don't think
    Yeah I ended up taking my own because they said I could and we can SMILE WOO

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else in the student village? I'm in house 26 and found no one else in that house yet AHHH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.