Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    But are you being told that by someone over an internet forum you have never met?
    I'm pretty sure that she wasn't told that she was a mistake over an internet forum.

But are you being told that by someone over an internet forum you have never met?
    I'd rather that than my mum, but i still don't make a thread like this about her, and that was just the start.

(Original post by BlueAngel)
    Smile

ReputationRep:
    You prat, you have no idea about my personal life and just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen to anyone else. my father has neglected me and if you had any idea the pain I suffer every day when I have no male role model in my household and only a mother who i agree does care for me but most people even if their parents are divorced are allowed to see their parents and yes you little sod I did have a job but the pay was appalling and I bought my own possessions with the money I earned. Shove that up your pipe and smoke it!!!!
    SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD SOD

ReputationRep:
    Yes Im Talking To You Zapsta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdm391)
    You prat, you have no idea about my personal life and just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it can't happen to anyone else. my father has neglected me and if you had any idea the pain I suffer every day when I have no male role model in my household and only a mother who i agree does care for me but most people even if their parents are divorced are allowed to see their parents and yes you little sod I did have a job but the pay was appalling and I bought my own possessions with the money I earned. Shove that up your pipe and smoke it!!!!
    Why share all this stuff? Believe me I have had my fair share of problems with my parents and my dad, but you learn to cope with it, and make the best of it. Calling your mum a ***** is too harsh, yes mothers can be annoying at times, but she has kept you for at least a decade and a half (I assume) so she must love you.

Nobody is perfect.

ReputationRep:

Ignore them hun. But I just wanna know, posting summit like this in a forum, hows that gonna help you???
    You need to talk to a doctor about this or summit. But the best thing to do is ignore your mum and everyone, and dont let it get you down.

Get some real mother issues before calling her that.

ReputationRep:
    Yes Im Talking To You Zapsta
    Thanks for clearing that up, but it all went wrong on the first line. "I don't get pocket money", then in brackets "I'm 17". What do you expect?! It just ruined the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Why share all this stuff? Believe me I have had my fair share of problems with my parents and my dad, but you learn to cope with it, and make the best of it. Calling your mum a ***** is too harsh, yes mothers can be annoying at times, but she has kept you for at least a decade and a half (I assume) so she must love you.

Nobody is perfect.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Im 16, nearly 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Ignore them hun. But I just wanna know, posting summit like this in a forum, hows that gonna help you???
    You need to talk to a doctor about this or summit. But the best thing to do is ignore your mum and everyone, and dont let it get you down.
    A doctor :confused:

ReputationRep:
    A doctor :confused:

yeah maybe a shrink.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, the other good one was "She never lets me see my father", followed up with "My father neglected me". Surely an either/or situation there?

ReputationRep:
    cdm391, a LOT of people have no male role model/female role model, it's nothing hugely uncommon these days. and why are you complaining about your father when you say blatantly imply he isn't worth it anyway??

if it's really that bad between you and your mum, talk to another close relation perhaps? move in with them for a while till things calm down? everyone gets pished off with their family all the time, everyone will always feel repressed by their parents at some point in their lives, it's only natural. at least she's still looking after you. i know parents that have walked out on their children just like that, and others that fob their kids off onto their own parents/friends whenever they want. you're nearly 17, so play the responsible male adult and try to reach some sort of compromise.*she never listens to me* isn't the most mature way of handling things

ReputationRep:
    Zapsta you are going way over the top there.
    agreed (even though this is like an hour late)

ReputationRep:
    you are incredibly boring and pathetic get some real problems and stop bothering us on here :rolleyes:
    zapstar that wasnt harsh

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry I posted this thread and should have thought before I wrote. I was tired and we had a slight argument. However we have made up and everything is okay. Sorry if anyone was offended.

I am sorry I posted this thread and should have thought before I wrote. I was tired and we had a slight argument. However we have made up and everything is okay. Sorry if anyone was offended.
    Awww bless, don't worry you're forgiven, were not usually so snappy if we've taken out medicine, i think a few people had forgotten to do that when this thread was made.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it Zapstas reply brightened up what had been a very dull day at work for me...

ReputationRep:
    s'ok, i know what it's like when you get all het up in an argument, everyone automatically blows everything ut of proportion, and it feels like nothing is ever going right for you. best thing to do in the middle of an argument is go for a walk, and sleep off the anger afterwards

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.