Turn on thread page Beta

When are you 'too old' to go on holiday with your parents? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'd say never. You don't want to miss out on memories of your parents, because it is something you will eventually regret

ReputationRep:
    When my parents were in their 30s, they took my 70 year old gran on holiday... So never

I don't think you can be too old, really.
    I stopped when I was 15, and have since gone on holiday with my boyfriend every year. I'd still go on holiday with my parents - but they stopped asking if I wanted to go about 4 years ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    No such thing as too old to go on holiday with them

ReputationRep:
    I think 18 you can go by yourself or choose not to go with your parents but there is no need to not go on holiday with your parents. Plenty of people keep taking holidays with their parents or as a whole family.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went on holiday with my parents I was 23 but I don't think there's really an age. My mum used to go on holiday with my grandmother when she was in her 50s.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.