Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I always develop crushes on ugly girls Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths (2^2) Life)
    Finally a good response! Have some rep sir
    Thankyou.
    I've been in exactly the same situation (except I didn't agree with anyone on them being ugly).
    I go for who I like, not for who everyone else likes.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    water seeks it's own level.

ReputationRep:
    Lol i just love the controversy i created

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. how are they ugly if you think they look nice?

ReputationRep:
    bc ur weird.

Am i weird
    yas.

ReputationRep:
    I think it shows that you are not shallow, which is a good thing. I had plenty of men interested in me when I was in my late teens and early twenties. [I was a Moulin Rouge Showgirl]. Some were wealthy. None of them were particularly nice people. They wanted someone glamorous on their arm as it was good for their ego. Although you haven't made a conscious decision only to be interested in not so attractive women I think it is a rather nice quality to have.

Going to bookmark this thread, because this is legendary.

ReputationRep:
    you think "they must like me look at them", then the fact one of them will surely go for you becomes your crutch, and then when they shows signs of actually not wanting you the standard feels rules to any girl you dig applies and you get attached to the women you've psychologically grown accustomed to seeing yourself with.

ysed to happen to me. stopped mostly when i grew more confident in women (and most importnatly; had options. feelings come so less easily when theres a few potential women that, at least in your mind, are gettable,)

ReputationRep:
    Love is blind and all that. In aLl seriousness though, don't let your friends opinions change how you feel about a girl

ReputationRep:
    My friends say all my crushes are ugly and i actually agree with them but it in my eyes they look nice
    Am i weird
    Opposites attract?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.