Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justtryingtolive)
    You need to love yourself. If ur 5' 8, it doesnt matter, my friend used to be with this hot girl and he had the geeky archetype, he wasn't more than ur height too, but the one thing that got him the girl...the one thing..was he had confidence in himself. Thats the secret.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh... well then... but its this other dude she likes and he likes her too...maybe i shouldnt interfere in there love cuz the dudes a good friend of mine...i put friendship before love...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adibabrar)
    oh... well then... but its this other dude she likes and he likes her too...maybe i shouldnt interfere in there love cuz the dudes a good friend of mine...i put friendship before love...
    Ok, good decision. Case closed.

This is why: if u do try to get her, ur friend will find out and becasue he knows that u know that he likes her, say goodbye to friendship.. even if it does work for u, the relationship will be full of guilt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have already stated earlier she likes this other dude and he's head over heels for her too... maybe i should just silently move on and enjoy my life as it is
    Oh right, well if he likes her as well, then best to find another.

You are still very young and will find another crush eventually.

You have a long life ahead of you, this sort of situations happens to most of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Too Gully)
    Oh right, well if he likes her as well, then best to find another.

You are still very young and will find another crush eventually.

You have a long life ahead of you, this sort of situations happens to most of us.
    thanks bro... this means a lot to me...

ReputationRep:
    Ok, good decision. Case closed.

This is why: if u do try to get her, ur friend will find out and becasue he knows that u know that he likes her, say goodbye to friendship.. even if it does work for u, the relationship will be full of guilt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well he knew about it all the time but didnt appreciate it much and acted distance

ReputationRep:
    thanks bro... this means a lot to me...
    No problem, and thanks for the rep.

You'll find another girl, don't let get to you. Girls come and go.

ReputationRep:
    well he knew about it all the time but didnt appreciate it much and acted distance
    Brother to brother I want to tell you something from the heart. These sorts of things happen all the time and its completely natural, its happened to me numerous times personally and I've had to move on silently with numerous girls..so many now that my feelings have become numb, now its difficult for me to be impressed by any girl enough to like her in that way. Girls will always be there in ur life time. Youll eventually end up with somebody in your life.. but right now just get your priorities in order, with girls being at the bottom of the list..

Good luck with life bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Op this is what you need to do

1. Think about her flaws
    2. Know that you are better than her and that there are better girls out there.
    3.talk to more girls

ReputationRep:
    Brother to brother I want to tell you something from the heart. These sorts of things happen all the time and its completely natural, its happened to me numerous times personally and I've had to move on silently with numerous girls..so many now that my feelings have become numb, now its difficult for me to be impressed by any girl enough to like her in that way. Girls will always be there in ur life time. Youll eventually end up with somebody in your life.. but right now just get your priorities in order, with girls being at the bottom of the list..

Good luck with life bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks alot bro.

ReputationRep:
    Well you've kind of answered your own question there, I would suggest finding a new crush if you really don't think this would be going anywhere

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.