Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If it was the first time I was going to kiss someone and they asked 'can I kiss you' I would think that it was cute. However if we formed a relationship and you asked me everytime we kissed I'd get annoyed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Unfortunately, your outward demeanour appears to be that of 'hopeless pathetic'.
    Right, and this is coming from a 30 year old keyboard warrior who likes insulting teens on-line, isn't that ironic that you call me "hopeless pathetic".

Especially considering you resemble an uglier version of carrot top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Too Gully)
    Right, and this is coming from a 30 year old keyboard warrior who likes insulting teens on-line, isn't that ironic that you call me "hopeless pathetic".
    From the material submitted thus far; not really. At any rate, I use the word in its literal, non-pejorative sense, pity—rather than romance—being the response your situation primarily evokes. Were my aim simply to insult, I'd have omitted 'outwardly'.

Especially considering you resemble an uglier version of carrot top.
    Very well: then ponder the burden of 'social proof' which an "uglier version of carrot top [sic]" must satisfy in order to get laid by reasonably attractive members of the opposite sex without paying for it, and whether, four months from 30, such a repertoire likely includes 'asking permission' to engage physically someone with whom he's already intimate, assuming said person hasn't disclosed a prior traumatic sexual encounter or similar extenuating circumstance. Providing you've a modicum of intelligence, the answer should render this thread obsolete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    From the material submitted thus far; not really. At any rate, I use the word in its literal, non-pejorative sense, pity—rather than romance—being the response your situation primarily evokes. Were my aim simply to insult, I'd have omitted 'outwardly'.

Very well: then ponder the burden of 'social proof' which an "uglier version of carrot top [sic]" must satisfy in order to get laid by reasonably attractive members of the opposite sex without paying for it, and whether, four months from 30, such a repertoire likely includes 'asking permission' to engage physically someone with whom he's already intimate, assuming said person hasn't disclosed a prior traumatic sexual encounter or similar extenuating circumstance. Providing you've a modicum of intelligence, the answer should render this thread obsolete.
    :rofl:Wow, you are so butt hurt.

Clam down dude, I am just looking for a reaction.:toofunny:

And it clearly worked.:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Too Gully)
    :rofl:Wow, you are so butt hurt. Clam down dude, I am just looking for a reaction.:toofunny:
    I'm surprised you didn't ask my permission beforehand. Perhaps there's hope for you yet.

And it clearly worked.:lol:
    I'd question your grasp of emotional subtext, but given the existence of this thread that line of enquiry already appears to be a foregone conclusion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.