The Student Room Group

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

Scroll to see replies

All men will cheat, given the opportunity!
Been cheated on four times, starting to expect it every time I enter a new relationship.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Im not one to point fingers but yeh seem childish tbh. no need to bring the child into yeer problem. you cheated yourself yeh fool.

I cheated myself but his wife was blissfully unaware. I told this woman's son because I knew that would hurt my ex far far more than anything else. It worked.
Original post by ellie0497
Been cheated on four times, starting to expect it every time I enter a new relationship.

Gentlemen do exist. :hat2:
Original post by ckfeister
low life

Calm down m8 was jk.
(edited 7 years ago)
Haven't been in a relationship so I can't be cheated on 😁😥
Reply 26

If you are being cheated on repeatedly, problems not them, it's you.

You obvs need to have rethink about the sort of guys that you're entering relationships with.

Don't tell me, you like the 'bad boys' and don't give the good guys a second look.
Original post by markova21
I cheated myself but his wife was blissfully unaware. I told this woman's son because I knew that would hurt my ex far far more than anything else. It worked.

You're either a troll or an eejit
No, because I might be a bit of an arse but I am not a complete ****. I cut people out of my life for behaviour like that, there is no excuse.

Oh boo hoo if your girlfriend/ boyfriend just doesn't do it for you anymore? Stop trying to justify your vile behaviour. It makes you scum. I cannot and do not respect people who do that.
Once, and no it's not a big deal.
Original post by john2054
Once, and no it's not a big deal.

Always stupid
Reply 32
Never cheated but been cheated on. I'm still with him now.
Original post by SophieSmall
No, because I might be a bit of an arse but I am not a complete ****. I cut people out of my life for behaviour like that, there is no excuse.

Oh boo hoo if your girlfriend/ boyfriend just doesn't do it for you anymore? Stop trying to justify your vile behaviour. It makes you scum. I cannot and do not respect people who do that.
You're calling a large proportion of the population scum.
On principle it isn't good but at our age the consequences are rarely serious. For many people its a way out for people from a *****y relationship..rightly or wrongly.

TSR man, you would cut off your friend if they cheated on someone with someone else? damn
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I've never been cheated on but wanted to know your personal stories and the circumstances of the situation.

Cheated on and honestly? I can say the moment I found out I didn't care one bit I felt relieved. I was free. It woke me up. I found out I got cheated on on my 17th Birthday and it was the best thing that happened to me.
Original post by Hippysnake
Yeah, she got really angry when I cheated and the heat was on, but then R1 R1 O R2 UP DOWN UP DOWN UP DOWN and that **** was gone.

Best comment here :smile:
Original post by elmosandy
TSR man, you would cut off your friend if they cheated on someone with someone else? damn

Yes. Because it shows to me that person's morals are not up to my standards. And they clearly put themselves well over other people. If they can cheat on a partner they can be just as much of a backstabbing friend.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by trustmeimlying1
You're calling a large proportion of the population scum.
On principle it isn't good but at our age the consequences are rarely serious. For many people its a way out for people from a *****y relationship..rightly or wrongly.

There is no excuse.
Yes. Because it shows to me that person's morals are not up to my standards. And they clearly put themselves well over other people. If they can cheat on a partner they can be just as much of a backstabbing friend.

I think you're overthinking it hun. Clearly, people can be backstabbing, but being a bad friend and cheating is a totally different thing. Yes, clearly you have morals but seriously? Just because your friend does something wrong doesn't mean you cut them off, it's not your business, is it?

Quick Reply