Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForumFreak)
    I have actually had some really bad luck on Friday the 13ths so I'm going to stay in all day.
    The majority of fatal accidents happen within a 3 mile radius of your home.

S'why my family and I moved 10 miles away

ReputationRep:
    Alright for some

Literally pissing myself here

ReputationRep:
    I am flying to India on Friday the 13th =)
    Nope, I'm not superstitious at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Friday the 13th is when I go on holiday (i.e. tomorrow) - by plane. What can I say, the tickets were cheap for that day :p:

ReputationRep:
    O.o what is Friday the 13th?

ReputationRep:
    Its a day considered to be unlucky..

I am a tad superstitious, i salute magpie's and such :P
    Last Friday 13th i burnt my stomach on an iron, fell over, and missed my bus twice... maybe coincendence lol nothing has happened yet today...unless i slip and fall in the shower i may stay dirty all day :P

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm scared. I have an appointment with my ex counsellor which might trigger me off into feeling miserable, and my boyfriend comes to stay for 3 days. My moods aren't good at the moment so I hope we don't have fights.

ReputationRep:
    really? I used to think Black Friday was a virus. So no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    I have to perform my play tonight! Woop woop.

It's crap anyway, wouldn't matter if I was performing on a 'normal' day.
    Good luck

I'm wearing my new vintage dress today. I hope it doesn't get ruined

ReputationRep:
    Nope, my summer holidays have just begun :party:

ReputationRep:
    Meow, I hope I get my accommodation offer today, I tend to think of Friday 13th as a lucky day actually, it's certainly special, there's just an odd feeling about it.

ReputationRep:
    I had a job interview today, but I dont really believe in the bad luck associated with 13th.Nothing bad has ever happened to me on the day.

ReputationRep:
    I remember reading in Men's Health that according to some other website, something like Sunday 18th is the unluckiest day.

Then again, I don't care either way about it nothing bad apart from me sleeping in.

Why should one be scared? Is it because 13 is an unlucky number??

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even realise it was friday 13th until i saw this thread but now i'm aware of it methinks the rest of the day will be very terrible.

ReputationRep:
    I read this thread yesterday and didn't take much notice, but I had a dream last night and something bad happened, two things actually and than I thought it must be because it's friday the 13th in my dream. I can't remember what exactly happened (you know when you can't remember dreams...) well so from this I reckon you attract bad luck by thinking something bad will happen to you...

'Bless you all

ReputationRep:
    I got sick today, damn the evils!

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a duvet day because of friday the 13th (and partly because I'm ill).

ReputationRep:
    I'd completely forgotten that it was Friday the 13th lol. Got to work tonight, hope nothing nasty happens; fall in the fryer, get locked in one of the huge freezers...

ReputationRep:
    Friday the 13th, scared much?
    Not in the slightest. I find superstition a joke to be completely honest

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.