Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls poll: What is your method of hair removal? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    Fair enough, arms sounds such a painful place to epilate though! I'm used to doing my armpits now but I don't think I could stomach anywhere else with it*
    You should try it. Just hold your breath and do it. Your arms feel so smooth afterwards. It only gets really sore around the end of your arm (the bend) because the skin is soft there but otherwise its pretty decent,

ReputationRep:
    Waxing and thread for eyebrows and moustache. Really want to try an epilator as I have a high pain tolerance and it would make my life so much easier.

ReputationRep:
    Shaving and hair removal cream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Didn't know that, although it seems to tally with my experience. What do you recommend I do instead? I can't afford threading, sadly.
    I would use a trimmer for eyebrows. But overall I think waxing is the best option.

ReputationRep:
    hair removal cream for my tash, shave everywhere else and tweese my eyebrows and sideburns haha

(Original post by Pra99)
    I would use a trimmer for eyebrows. But overall I think waxing is the best option.
    I worry that with trimming, the little 'roots' of the hairs would still be visible. How easy is it to shape eyebrows with waxing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I shave. Do it in the bath with soap suds for lube and it's dead quick and easy.
    i thought i was the only one who used soap as lube

Mostly hair removal- painless and no risk in cutting yourself.

Though, I've heard it doesn't work on some people...I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    C) Hair removal cream

ReputationRep:
    Underarms and bikini line have been lasered but I normally shave my legs and have the rest of the bikini area waxed depending on what I'm doing / my mood etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Shaving and hair removal cream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you gave me so much to read, I don't know where to start.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.