Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or do a lot of people here like the Max Factor Masterpiece one:p:

To the person above mw^^: Do you mean the Max Factor one was 20 quid? Cause its only ten.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I was referring to Chanel/Dior/Estee Lauder mascara being around the £20 mark.

ReputationRep:
    I love my current mascara - "Max Factor 2000 Calorie" but i also really liked the "Max Factor Masterpiece" one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachy)
    I concur with most other people: max factor's masterpiece max

And yeah that is really nasty using a mascara thats over a year old!
    Waste not, want not. I don't wear it everyday and it hasn't killed me yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniker)
    What's wrong with Maybelline, I love it! If you fancy a change though, I like Rimmel, the particular one I have is Magnif'eyes. (shtoopid name lol)
    i have that-the red one and the blue one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Waste not, want not. I don't wear it everyday and it hasn't killed me yet.
    It's more to do with bacteria and things than the fact its disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing wrong with using mascara that a year old. Yeah it has a load of bacteria in it Im sure, but hell, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. We're too fussed about bacteria and all that stuff now. I guess you wouldnt want to know about all the bacteria on your toothbrush or on your handbag either...

ReputationRep:
    I just buy Boots 17 mascara and its very good

Hmmm, it's Maybelline. :p: And it rocks.. okay! The waterproof skycurves one. ;yes; My eyelashes are so short but they look lovely and prettiful with this mascara!

ReputationRep:
    body shop!! one coat is all you need

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.