Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How attractive is a man who speaks more than one language? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's quite attractive,I love learning languages so it will mean we have something in common

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    End of August please, don't think I could stand the full strength of summer's sun. End of August will be cooler, in both senses of the term.
    Vale, de acuerdo. Así vamos a la iglesia muy pronto, ¿no?

Por favor elige un traje gris o negro, sería guapísimo ^^
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I am totally screwed unless roadman counts as a second language

ReputationRep:
    Being able to speak more than one language is a big bonus for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lmao I got reported/got my post deleted for saying 'muy guapo' and 'tres beau'

(very handsome - smh )

ReputationRep:
    will not d8 a man unless he speaks at least 3 languages duh

its really not that important to people unless it's french which people seem to swoon over for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    It is attractive, although you'll need 7 or more to at least a B2 level to impress me

Doesn't make a difference to me unless he's prepared to teach me some languages too

(Original post by UWS)
    I am totally screwed unless roadman counts as a second language
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    who cares how many languages you know. Susan Boyle could speak all the languages in the world and she would still be an ugly person. The universal language of attraction depends on your looks.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I speak fluent French, English, and Spanish, with a good knowledge of basic Italian, Dutch, and Portuguese. (I can understand the latter 3 more than I can talk, but I'm still OK at them).

I have absolutely no English accent when I speak Spanish or French.
    So you can insult me behind my back in 5 languages I don't understand?

ReputationRep:
    literally couldn't care less. it's cool but doesn't make someone attractive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.