Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i feel empty inside :'( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halzy1234)
    I think you should dump his ass. He doesn't deserve you. You ain't his whore or sidechick that he thinks he can keep using for his sexual desires. If he wants a **** that bad then he can go do it with one of the girls he flirts arounds with. You're more worth than that, he seems like he's just in it for the sex. I know this may seem really bad and I don't want to hurt your feelings... He just doesn't seem like the right guy for you. Maybe you're too worried about how your relationship is with him and don't realise the people around you often enough. Stop worrying about him and look around you. The only way to make friends is to take the first initiative with people. You should focus on your Uni work and how to make good friends. Forget the boy who's been in your mind for ages; throw him in the trash. Get yourself together! You ain't worthless. You'll eventually make good friends at some point; all you need to do is be yourself. No matter how you are! People love an honest and genuine person.. You just have to be that and the only way to be that is to be yourself. For now dump his sorry ass and focus on your education. ****heads like him aren't exactly going to get you anywhere in life and it sure as hell won't help you make any friends either.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks so much for your advice! you're right, i should dump him.. i just don't know what to say to him.xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    would like to get to know you
    aww message me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Start taking control, tell him this is not on and you don't like it when he does that and inform him you do not like him liking female's pics on social media.

You will find the right person, go out, join online dating sites, go to speed dating events, join a club out of interest, you could meet him through your family or friends.

I wish you the best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boredasf)
    thanks so much for your advice! you're right, i should dump him.. i just don't know what to say to him.xx
    Dump him in a smooth way. Tell him that you need a break for a bit, you need to refresh your mind etc and he'll probably get the hint that you wanna break up... Once a few weeks pass by from your 'break' he might try and get in contact and that's when you tell him that when you said you wanted a break it meant your dumping his sorry little ass into the trash can. If he doesn't get in contact again then it's better for you. I'd suggest you do it in person rather through text. Tell him in person in like a stressful way that you need a break for a few weeks and tell him that you hope he understands and respects that decision. Then if he tries to get in contact you should go to him in person and tell him that you don't think it's working out and that 'break' made you realise this, tell him it wasn't meant to be and that and walk away. After that you shouldn't really care about what he says or thinks anymore coz by that time you would've dumped his ass. I couldn't exactly explain it in detail here, you can message me if you want me to explain how you should break up with him step by step don't worry I'll free you from this 'relationship' and don't hesitate to message me whenever you need a friend; you're officially a part of my squad :P we can be great friends and you'll soon make more friends and have a great group of friends hanging out with you.. Try and get to know people, you obviously don't want to tag along with others as you think it's awkward so why not create your own little group eh? you'll meet new people and eventually will have your own group to hang out with. I hope this helped you somehow aha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halzy1234)
    Dump him in a smooth way. Tell him that you need a break for a bit, you need to refresh your mind etc and he'll probably get the hint that you wanna break up... Once a few weeks pass by from your 'break' he might try and get in contact and that's when you tell him that when you said you wanted a break it meant your dumping his sorry little ass into the trash can. If he doesn't get in contact again then it's better for you. I'd suggest you do it in person rather through text. Tell him in person in like a stressful way that you need a break for a few weeks and tell him that you hope he understands and respects that decision. Then if he tries to get in contact you should go to him in person and tell him that you don't think it's working out and that 'break' made you realise this, tell him it wasn't meant to be and that and walk away. After that you shouldn't really care about what he says or thinks anymore coz by that time you would've dumped his ass. I couldn't exactly explain it in detail here, you can message me if you want me to explain how you should break up with him step by step don't worry I'll free you from this 'relationship' and don't hesitate to message me whenever you need a friend; you're officially a part of my squad :P we can be great friends and you'll soon make more friends and have a great group of friends hanging out with you.. Try and get to know people, you obviously don't want to tag along with others as you think it's awkward so why not create your own little group eh? you'll meet new people and eventually will have your own group to hang out with. I hope this helped you somehow aha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wow this is great!! haha
    thank you soooo much for your help! i reallyyy appreciate it you seem like an amazing person!

i'll let you know how it goes! xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.