Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Omfg AMPUTATED!!! Yh I have been circumcised and I'm confident with it as well loool. And like someone said the foreskin is gonna be pulled back anyway so there's really nothing to worry about!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks , I guess I should start feeling more confident aswell now! Lol

ReputationRep:
    No normal girl will care

Secretly I am glad to be uncut, it looks better in my opinion, you get more pleasure when you orgasm and it makes the woman feel better too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atlas Thugged;[url="tel:66725674")
    66725674[/url]]No normal girl will care

Secretly I am glad to be uncut, it looks better in my opinion, you get more pleasure when you orgasm and it makes the woman feel better too.
    In your opinion Yh but some people may have more pleasure when having an orgasm even being uncut or cut, just depends on the person I guess and personal preference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steven246)
    In your opinion Yh but some people may have more pleasure when having an orgasm even being uncut or cut, just depends on the person I guess and personal preference
    The point of the foreskin is to roll back during intercourse to help you slide in and out and provide lubricant, I don't think it matters a huge amount, even how it rolls back to show the glands is to display male excitement.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to everyone who posted a reply, it really helped me feel better

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is circumcised, and it makes absolutely no difference to our sex life.
    Regardless, any girl who is half decent won't care at all. In my opinion, it looks nicer.
    Embrace the skin you're in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucy_98)
    My boyfriend is circumcised, and it makes absolutely no difference to our sex life.
    Regardless, any girl who is half decent won't care at all. In my opinion, it looks nicer.
    Embrace the skin you're in
    Thanks Lucy

(Original post by Steven246)
    Hi everyone, so basically when I was younger I was circumcised because of a medical reason and tbh I haven't been bothered about it until recently. I started researching about it on the Internet and it said that in the uk it is not that common at all to be circumcised and now I have became very worried about this as I'm starting to think that when I finally find a girlfriend, they straight away will be put off as I'm circumcised and therefore I won't be able to get a girlfriend as they think it's disgusting etc.

So basically the question is will girls reject me for being circumcised???
    I was circumcised at seven following a string of foreskin problems - actually, it was at my own request that it happened. I knew what I was asking for, and regret nothing.

It's not common in the UK, but it's not seen as gross. The women I've been with haven't complained anyway, and when I was younger and more reckless with pictures, I was only ever complimented.

As for disgusting - if a girl ever says that to her, ask her what planet she's from. It's inherently cleaner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles;[url="tel:66732172")
    66732172[/url]]I was circumcised at seven following a string of foreskin problems - actually, it was at my own request that it happened. I knew what I was asking for, and regret nothing.

It's not common in the UK, but it's not seen as gross. The women I've been with haven't complained anyway, and when I was younger and more reckless with pictures, I was only ever complimented.

As for disgusting - if a girl ever says that to her, ask her what planet she's from. It's inherently cleaner.
    I guess I am worrying about nothing lol, it's just all this bad reputation all over the Internet about being circumcised got me worried but thanks for reassuring me that hopefully when eventually I do find a girlfriend she won't reject me just because I'm circumcised

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.