Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by kieshaxxx)
    I'm going to America on Monday
    I'm going next year, I don't think that counts though, does it?

ReputationRep:
    im in montreal, canada...thats america...except for they all speak french here, and weird french at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    im in montreal, canada...thats america...except for they all speak french here, and weird french at that.
    you're in Montreal? You're taking the piss right? You're doing your GCSEs at a girl's school aren't you?

Montreal has got to be the best city in North America. I just love it. The girls are slutty though. Which can have its downside...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaRRR)
    Going to Florida in about 2 1/2 weeks time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait going to be soooooooo much funnnnnnnnnnnn
    I'm also going to Florida in... about 2 1/2 weeks time, whereabouts are you headed? I'm off to the Keys myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    you're in Montreal? You're taking the piss right? You're doing your GCSEs at a girl's school aren't you?

Montreal has got to be the best city in North America. I just love it. The girls are slutty though. Which can have its downside...
    Yeah ive finished my GCSEs...at tiffin girls...lol...and im going to city of london next year.

Montreal is amazing, although their french is difficult to follow. Im spending the whole summer there, at my friends, and aunts house...they dont live together lol...seperate.

Why are the girls slutty? Theyre just much freer here to wear what they want....its great. No one staring at you for wearing a tiny skirt. The nightlife is amazing...people dont sleep! The downside is, they wont take you for a job unless you speak fluent french...and not french french, its quebecer french, and thats seriously hard to follow.

ReputationRep:
    going to florida for 3 weeks in 2005....cant wait!
    u gota love the sunshine state

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    going to florida for 3 weeks in 2005....cant wait!
    u gota love the sunshine state
    Florida is great, especially Orlando!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Florida is great, especially Orlando!
    yeh! u can go mad in the theme parks or go 2 the beach
    its so versitile
    last time i went i swam with dolphins which was amazing

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ive finished my GCSEs...at tiffin girls...lol...and im going to city of london next year.

Montreal is amazing, although their french is difficult to follow. Im spending the whole summer there, at my friends, and aunts house...they dont live together lol...seperate.

Why are the girls slutty? Theyre just much freer here to wear what they want....its great. No one staring at you for wearing a tiny skirt. The nightlife is amazing...people dont sleep! The downside is, they wont take you for a job unless you speak fluent french...and not french french, its quebecer french, and thats seriously hard to follow.
    I got used to Quebecois French. I had a Quebecois girlfriend for a while so that helped...
    I'm thinking of maybe moving there after my studies. The place just fascinates me. Although the separatists really annoy me.
    So do your friends and aunt live in the English-speaking Westmount part?

I stayed at Solin Hall at McGill (end of Atwater avenue) for a couple of months.

Well, the girls wear whatever they feel like. But a lot of people say that British girls wear whatever they want...
    A lot of Americans (New Engladers) go there for Spring Break or New Year's Eve and a lot of guys pick up girls for one-night stands. Apparently a lot of girls are up for it.
    I wouldn't really know since the only times I went to Montreal I wasn't totally single

ReputationRep:
    goin spain n morocco this yr

ReputationRep:
    Going to the Maldives and then off to NY and Chicago woooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    Going to the Maldives and then off to NY and Chicago woooooo
    You sure are loaded... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You sure are loaded... :eek:
    hmm well the trip to America is kind of a must because my brother is going out to uni there so he'll go off to whereever Boston methinks and I'll go SHOPPING

ReputationRep:
    hmm well the trip to America is kind of a must because my brother is going out to uni there so he'll go off to whereever Boston methinks and I'll go SHOPPING
    my brothers doing that- so we're goin out there for christmas/new year

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    We're staying at the Plaza in New York Personally I think it's crazy spending that much money for a hotel but apparently it was on offer "pay three nights, get one free" or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    my brothers doing that- so we're goin out there for christmas/new year

lou xxx
    ah sweet, one of my brothers is already studying out there but its a good idea for us girlies, good excuse to shop hehe- have fun!

ReputationRep:
    ah sweet, one of my brothers is already studying out there but its a good idea for us girlies, good excuse to shop hehe- have fun!
    What sort of stuff are you looking for?

ReputationRep:
    I got used to Quebecois French. I had a Quebecois girlfriend for a while so that helped...
    I'm thinking of maybe moving there after my studies. The place just fascinates me. Although the separatists really annoy me.
    So do your friends and aunt live in the English-speaking Westmount part?

I stayed at Solin Hall at McGill (end of Atwater avenue) for a couple of months.

Well, the girls wear whatever they feel like. But a lot of people say that British girls wear whatever they want...
    A lot of Americans (New Engladers) go there for Spring Break or New Year's Eve and a lot of guys pick up girls for one-night stands. Apparently a lot of girls are up for it.
    I wouldn't really know since the only times I went to Montreal I wasn't totally single
    No im in an area called chateauguay...its all french. I went to the McGill campus downtown, its really nice. I know the whole american story...i dont think they get girls though...the quebecers dont like the americans much. Although, canadians are 'free' sexually. There is a lot less stigma in quebec ive realised than in England.

ReputationRep:
    doesn't he need to be accepted first? Which Boston Uni? There are something like 80 of them.

ReputationRep:
    No im in an area called chateauguay...its all french. I went to the McGill campus downtown, its really nice. I know the whole american story...i dont think they get girls though...the quebecers dont like the americans much. Although, canadians are 'free' sexually. There is a lot less stigma in quebec ive realised than in England.
    well that's another debate, but actually the French Quebeckers prefer the Americans far more than the English Canadians.
    They've got this weird admiration for the Americans...

Chateauguay? I think I've heard of that place.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.