Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do when you get a trim? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Im growing out my hair atm :innocent:
    I hope you're referring to the hair on your scalp.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    no...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i obviously meant my armpit hair silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Im growing out my hair atm :innocent:
    Same! Getting so bored of short hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Oh my god really?????? I'm exactly the same! 😊 Mines dark brown and it's wavy/curly and down to my hips ☺️💖 And same mines fallen out too! It's really thin on my head and I hate it always try covering it with other hair cuz it's like patches of thinning hair all around my head 😥😞 you can talk to me if you have any problems then because I brushed it before and it killed so bad and two handfuls of hair just came crawling out 😁
    Mine fell out because of exam stress and a terrible sleeping pattern (which I still have...)

It was so upsetting to see all that hair fall out, I even made a thread about it!

Mine is dark too and it's quite straight and wavy at the same time (does that make sense? ), I'm just going to let it grow and I'll cut it before my birthday in December

(Original post by Josb)
    I never thought about this. :toofunny:
    It happens...
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I take the longest possible route home :smug:.
    What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    What does this mean?
    Since I have a fresh haircut, I take the longest route home so there is a higher chance of more people seeing my fresh af trim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Mine fell out because of exam stress and a terrible sleeping pattern (which I still have...)

It was so upsetting to see all that hair fall out, I even made a thread about it!

Mine is dark too and it's quite straight and wavy at the same time (does that make sense? ), I'm just going to let it grow and I'll cut it before my birthday in December

It happens...
    Oh wow! I'm exactly the same! ☺️ Mine hasn't got any better either but I do use coconut oil but it hasn't done much ❤️ Oooooh they sound pretty! I hope they get better beautiful 💖 And I made a thread if you wanaa check it out I'll link it in the next post 😜

ReputationRep:
    What a thrilling thread..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    What a thrilling thread..
    Can you not afford a haircut then?

ReputationRep:
    When my barber pushes my hairline back, I find the optimum route home in which I would encounter fewer people

ReputationRep:
    go to the barbers
    have my hair cut
    have a hot towel shave
    have a double Hennessey
    pay my bill
    get on with my day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plasmaman)
    Can you not afford a haircut then?
    Was a bit of sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    Thank him/her in a passive aggressive manner because yet again they've managed to eff it up, ignore what I said and make it too short

ReputationRep:
    Pause to admire my newly-restored cranial uniformity, then rinse out the sink. Grade 2 at the sides; grade 6 on top: £8 per month better off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Even if he weren't sixteen, he's East-Asian: what other hair could this possibly be in reference to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I'm being honest here, I wasn't thinking about the hair on your head when you said trim
    Same. It was the windy face emoji lmao.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Since I have a fresh haircut, I take the longest route home so there is a higher chance of more people seeing my fresh af trim.
    Thanks for the explanation. You maybe need to do take probisions and a tent , so you cna go on tour. I'm going for a haircut be vack in 2 weeks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.