Stop a Douchebag?

ReputationRep:
    Mytoecold

ReputationRep:
    Stellar taste OP, Lindybeige is great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    PRSOM

SyeTenAtheist is very funny. That video he did with Milo Yiannopoulos, Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex etc was amazing.
    Never used youtube much but recently been watching paul joseph watson and stephan molyneux vids.

Just clicked on that syetenatheist video Milo v mohammad... its fantastic hahah

Its very 2dtv which i used to love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Never used youtube much but recently been watching paul joseph watson and stephan molyneux vids.

I can't watch PJW's stuff to be honest. I'd probably agree with a lot of it based off the bits I've seen but he really annoys me.

6oodfella hasn't been mentioned yet, check him out, his videos are excellent. A bit too conservative at times but he's usually on the money.

Also, That Guy T & BASSFZz.

ReputationRep:

PJW is good, I can recommend him. However, I'm not too keen on Stefan. He's like a more intelligent more articulate Alex Jones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    PJW is good, I can recommend him. However, I'm not too keen on Stefan. He's like a more intelligent more articulate Alex Jones.
    Stephan is very interesting.. i really like his unapologetic direct approach to topics and his callers. He also has a lot of interesting theories which do get you thinking even if some seem highly dubious

ReputationRep:
    Stephan is very interesting.. i really like his unapologetic direct approach to topics and his callers. He also has a lot of interesting theories which do get you thinking even if some seem highly dubious
    He isn't too bad, he isn't Kevin Logan or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Which of the good channels are English people? Dont really want to subscribe to ones that focus mostly on US domestic issues

ReputationRep:
    Which of the good channels are English people? Dont really want to subscribe to ones that focus mostly on US domestic issues
    The ones that are british on there:

Lindybeige (History)

The golden one is Swedish, but he often talks about British stuff

On the offensive (Fantastic)

Mauritian Struggle (although not any domestic politics on the channel atm)

Jabzy ( History)

Ancient Recitations is Sargon

Ahoy (Video games)

hbomberguy (pro SJW and video games)

ReputationRep:
    I have a channel! Hopefully you'll like it YouTube.com/tamago2474

Also, I think commentiquette is quite underrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    Stop a Douchebag?
    I actually hadn't heard of it, but it is a good channel. Subbed it.

ReputationRep:
    Another good one I forgot to add was Sargon of Akkad, if people haven't heard of it already for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Another good one I forgot to add was Sargon of Akkad, if people haven't heard of it already for some reason.
    Subbed.

ReputationRep:
    Another one I have just found is Amos Yee. He has some very controversial opinions but he deserves your attention merely for the titanic balls of steel this kid has. He criticises the government of Singapore in Singapore publically and was arrested and abused for 70 days, and continued to do it regardless.

ReputationRep:
    Underrated beauty spectrum
    overrated zoella, tanya, pointlessblog, jim, joe
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    reviewtechusa

ReputationRep:
    ADRIAN BLISS !!!!
    Satirical vlogs - absolute genius

ReputationRep:
    If there's any Eurovision and Junior Eurovision fans, my channel is worth a look

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGl...yoUHMrBYKRWjnA

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.