Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by winniethepooh88)
    Yeah I need to do some learning, it's because I'm stuck at home and got nothing better to do than to pester him! I can't wait till i go back to university. He panics when I'm there- cos I go for long drives in the morning with my mates and we have fun 'cos he works late shifts, he can't do that. So he will argue with me about it! Men! crazy fools!

See... when you're out living life outside of him, the tables are turned. Make yourself busy, have you a job? get one or pick up more shifts?

Go shopping with your new pennies and invest in your hair/nails etc..
    Volunteer in a charity shop, they give you free stuff :p:
    Take up jogging and go for a run when you feel angsty
    Join a gym or go swimming

Put your extra energy and time into something constructive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    See... when you're out living life outside of him, the tables are turned. Make yourself busy, have you a job? get one or pick up more shifts?

Go shopping with your new pennies and invest in your hair/nails etc..
    Volunteer in a charity shop, they give you free stuff :p:
    Take up jogging and go for a run when you feel angsty
    Join a gym or go swimming

Put your extra energy and time into something constructive.

Yeah I work during the weekends- he used to call me when he is drunk and yell cos I'll be working!! But he works during the weekday, so it is kinda hard for us to meet. But I think he is going down to london this weekend, which piss me off cos i live in london and if he can be arsed to go down see his friends and cant see me! then that put us in perspective!

Yeah I work during the weekends- he used to call me when he is drunk and yell cos I'll be working!! But he works during the weekday, so it is kinda hard for us to meet. But I think he is going down to london this weekend, which piss me off cos i live in london and if he can be arsed to go down see his friends and cant see me! then that put us in perspective!
    Nah, he's not thinking the same way as you. Remember that. He's just thinking 'yeahhh, weekend in London with mates!' He naturally agreed to such a nice idea, as we all would. But the fact that you live in London makes it seem bad. If you lived in Wales or somewhere it wouldn't matter so much.

Don't forget that his friends were there before you and no doubt they will be log after, there's nothing more lame to a lads mates than him turning down a good time to see the mrs. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Your so right- wish i spoked to you before i went into BOIL HIS BUNNY mode. If he has dumped me- i wouldn't blame him, i would dump myself. If he hasn't..then I'm not sure if he is sane! lol

Your so right- wish i spoked to you before i went into BOIL HIS BUNNY mode. If he has dumped me- i wouldn't blame him, i would dump myself. If he hasn't..then I'm not sure if he is sane! lol
    I wouldn't say that, he can probably appreciate why you feel like you do. If you've told him about your ex etc.. But you really need to focus on your self esteem issues or this problem will never go away.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he knows I've been hurt in the past. I've opened up to him about that. And he promised me that he won't hurt me. He knows that people say stuff about him hurting me to him! I'll keep you updated, sure I will be single in the morning! Or he will ignore me! lol great

Yeah he knows I've been hurt in the past. I've opened up to him about that. And he promised me that he won't hurt me. He knows that people say stuff about him hurting me to him! I'll keep you updated, sure I will be single in the morning! Or he will ignore me! lol great
    Calm down, you seem to get your head sorted then get all paranoid again. I promise you that you aren't dumped. You're just majorly paranoid! I'm serious, you need to relax, have a bath or something. Turn the lights off and light candles in the bathroom. It's lovely for relaxing.

Get a bath bomb or two from lush

ReputationRep:
    I need about a million bath bombs! ha ha Maybe an actually bomb!

Heh, maybe!

Go to bed and stop fussing, read a bit maybe or listen to the radio. NOT love songs :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ha ha If only i could sleep!

ha ha If only i could sleep!
    That's why you should listen to some music or read. It must be awful living with your parents, I have moved out and it's wonderfully useful for being able to occupy myself fully. In that I wouldn't disturb them if I had a bath.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's terrible here. Can't wait till I go back.
    I mean relationships shouldn't be such a hard thing to work at should it?!
    Deep down, if he cared then he would of arranged something..instead of saying 'not long till we see each other'. That gives me nothing to go by!

Of course he cares, it's like I said... men think differently. Stop taking it as him falling out of lust with you.

Of course relationships can be difficult, it's very rare for both parties to enter into a relationship with zero emotional baggage and on top of this, it's actually impossible not to be annoyed by somebody at some point.

Personalities clash, money can be tight, other people might say things, things happen that you can't control. You just have to roll with it and be secure enough in yourself to not let it bring you to such paranoid levels.

ReputationRep:
    Of course he cares, it's like I said... men think differently. Stop taking it as him falling out of lust with you.

Of course relationships can be difficult, it's very rare for both parties to enter into a relationship with zero emotional baggage and on top of this, it's actually impossible not to be annoyed by somebody at some point.

Personalities clash, money can be tight, other people might say things, things happen that you can't control. You just have to roll with it and be secure enough in yourself to not let it bring you to such paranoid levels.

Good point. However, I'm a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. He talks the talk but there is no actual action. And i told him that..all he said was...ok! him and his one word answers!

Good point. However, I'm a firm believer that actions speak louder than words. He talks the talk but there is no actual action. And i told him that..all he said was...ok! him and his one word answers!
    It works differently for men. Of course he has good intentions, maybe if only to make you happy. If he works so much I really think that you ought to be the one making an effort. It works both ways. You're expecting alot from him and giving him nothing but hassle in return.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah..well I really wish that i didn't freak out and text him loads and rung him loads...oh I'm cringing! If he does text tomorrow, I'm going to be too scared to read it..incase he said..."ive rung the mental institute and they are coming for u!"

Yeah..well I really wish that i didn't freak out and text him loads and rung him loads...oh I'm cringing! If he does text tomorrow, I'm going to be too scared to read it..incase he said..."ive rung the mental institute and they are coming for u!"

:hmmm:

What's done is done, most likely he'll just think you're a hormonal female. Most men think that we're a bag of rage and irrational behaviour without any concept of reason.

We are not, but we have our moments...

ReputationRep:
    Yep..I will keep you updated if he has offloaded me or simply just ignore me! which men like to do with me! lol...thank you so much for your help x

Don't wallow, it's not helping you.

Take my advice, do something with yourself or offer to go see him.

ReputationRep:
    Don't wallow, it's not helping you.

Take my advice, do something with yourself or offer to go see him.
    I have! I said to him about meeting in Bristol..he never text me back so i said 'oh leave it don't worry about it' then he text me 5 hours later asking if i was ok?! then we had that 'argument'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.