Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how do i make an interesting convo when messaging a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalMarine)
    If you were goodlooking she would start conversations. Looks matter the most. I once made an experiment and being 8 or 9/10(depending on sources) I tried to start a conversation about the most boring point I could find. It was about the US election system, this girl kept chatting and chatting
    Not a very controlled experiment... a sample size of one.

What if he was into American politics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Not a very controlled experiment... a sample size of one.

What if he was into American politics?
    No I did it again and they knew nothing about the topic. They were like 'Is it?I didn't know' and when I told them I was busy reading the wsj 'forget it and talk to me'. And I do the same, if I see a hot girl I don't care what she likes,anything will do. So for my experience looks matter the most. Chatting is just a detail that anyone can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Ask her lots of questions about herself, the one thing consistent about all humans everywhere, is that they love talking about themselves, myself included
    I wouldn't say all. I don't mind 3-4 question about myself but more than that gets boring but I do enjoy learning about others so I ask the questions about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    I wouldn't say all. I don't mind 3-4 question about myself but more than that gets boring but I do enjoy learning about others so I ask the questions about them.

That's you and me both :five: I dislike talking about myself I prefer to get to know others.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.