Turn on thread page Beta

Condom wrapper - mortified! watch

ReputationRep:
    Not as bad as the time as by boyfriends dog took a used condom out of his bin and brought it into the kitchen for all to see.

I was mortified, but at least everyone knew we were practising safe sex! Its a pretty hilarious story now actually, thanks for reminding me of it!

But anyway you are two consenting adults practising safe sex, theres no need to feel awkward around his parents. If she seemed fine then just forget about it!

ReputationRep:
    They seem pretty open about it tbh! Be glad of it, and that they don't over react like some parents.
    I live with my grandparents! I sometimes end up practically eating pillows to keep quiet so they don't find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarryEyedSurprise)
    That would be embarrassing. ^_^
    Not as bad as this lol:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6766657.stm
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah my mom found a condom wrapper in my bedroom recently, she just takes the mickey out of me, least you was being safe.

ReputationRep:
    When i was in a 2 year relationship i had to hide the fact i was having sex from my parents and my boyfriend wasnt allowed in my room let alone to spend the night. My next boyfriend i hid from my parents, i wish they were more relaxed about it, im always sensible and i wish they'd trust me.

ReputationRep:
    A dunno if *family condom cabinet* is genuine or a nudge-nudge wink-wink thing.

ReputationRep:
    lol my boyfriends mum bough him and his brothers a family box once too.....her finding that is nothing believe me, my boyfs mum walked in on us (and i was too embarrassed to attempt to get off my boyfriend as she had seen enough already!!) and then the next day she came into the city shiopping with us!! i was glowing red all day, especailly wen i nearly left alone with her!! i could have died. at least people dont know wen we are though, his brothers on the other hand are a different story lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    she could ahem *smell* that we had done it
    Tie condoms before wrapping and clean up after yourselves, like duh! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon coz I feel so embarrassed. Last weekend I stayed at my boyfriends house for the first time. As I slept in his bed, we ended up having sex (as you might expect two 19 yr olds to lol).

Apparently after I'd left, his mum was cleaning his room and found an empty condom wrapper. She asked my boyfriend if he used the condoms from "the family condom cabinet" and seemed pleased that he'd used them.

It was the first time I'd met his parents and now I feel a bit mortified!! Just feel a bit unnerved that they know I was blatantly shagging their son in their house! Should I just forget about it? I dont know how I'm gonna look his mum in the eye when I visit again!
    Well you're both adults and are in a relationship so his mother would understand. If the condom wrapper wasn't found his parents would have probably worked out you were having sex eventually. It's kind of expected in long term relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floozie)
    Not as bad as the time as by boyfriends dog took a used condom out of his bin and brought it into the kitchen for all to see.

I was mortified, but at least everyone knew we were practising safe sex! Its a pretty hilarious story now actually, thanks for reminding me of it!

Haha!

When my dog was a puppy, he peed under a bed onto what turned out to be a pile of nudey magazines. And he also once ran out from a room, proudly carrying a stash of £50 notes my dad had hidden without telling my mum. Haha. My dog gets people in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cage)
    Not as bad as this lol:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6766657.stm
    Hahahaha sounds like someone was flushing away their dirty deeds!

I think its great that her parents are open and accepting of your sexual activity. Yes its embarassing but do youe best to act like your not as embarassed you are, just think of your boyfriend who had to stcik around after you left!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's embarrassing, but at least it means you can have sex in the house and don't have to sleep in separate rooms or anything when you stay at his!
    I wish my parents were more open-minded about relationships and sex. They don't even like us being alone in my bedroom and im 18.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    I wish my family had one of those, condoms are so expensive
    Boots have a special offer, they worked out at about 27 pence a pop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enrico palazzo)
    Boots have a special offer, they worked out at about 27 pence a pop!

ooh im off to boots for some *shopping*

ReputationRep:
    just think it could have been worse..... alot worse.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    A condom cabinet. My house does not have one. I think his mum will be chuffed that you are sensible enough to use protection when you procreate and adult enough. I think you will get on like a house on fire.

(Original post by invisible_gal)
    ooh im off to boots for some *shopping*
    Why? Most family planning clinics, doctors (and when you get to it/get back) university students unions are practically giving them away.

We had condom fairies during SHAG Week (Sexual Health and Guidance) week at our big club night. Should do it every week.

ReputationRep:
    I really wouldn't worry about it! They sound like really tolerant parents, and I expect they were doing just the same thing when they were 19. I expect they're glad you're doing it safely as much as anything.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ a family condom cabinet, that's great.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.