Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like the idea of it tbh.. and the horrified look on my boyf's face when it's mentioned suggests he isn't too keen on it either I think it's since my friend told me her messy story about when she tried it, and now i don't even consider it..

ReputationRep:
    Done it, didnt like it, wouldnt do it again. It didnt bother my boyfriend whatsoever, but I hated it

But its a personal thing I guess

ReputationRep:
    If you want to try it then speak to your boyfriend about it, it's all down to the people who are involved. He might be okay with the idea, he might not be, just depends on the guy.

I've never done it, and I don't want to. I'm in agony during my period, I can't imagine having sex while i'm on, it's messy and would probably just about kill me! I don't think my boyfriend would go for the idea either lol but everyone is different, if you want to do it, it's just a matter of speaking to him about it.

I have cos we really wanted to do it and it actually wasn't that bad and it made me really sensitive which was actually good lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    tbph while i'm on my period that last thing i wanna do is have sex
    thirded

ReputationRep:
    I've done it with both of my partners and yes its a little messy but i wasnt bothered at all, i also tend to get a little horny around the time of my period so i guess it cures that.

I'd just suggest the idea to your BF, i guess it depends on how bothered he is by blood.

ReputationRep:
    I've done it a few times, women are usually more sensitive and quite horny during their periods so it makes for a pretty good time. I wouldn't do it if you didn't have a strong stomach though. I once pulled back my foreskin to find a blood clot sitting on my helmet which, understandably, made me gag, and I'm not squemish at all.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt do it at the beginning, and heavist part of my period - its the last thing on my mind..the first things being food and soppy films...but towards the end [as in the last day or so] i wont say no...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.narb.x)
    I've done it a few times, women are usually more sensitive and quite horny during their periods so it makes for a pretty good time. I wouldn't do it if you didn't have a strong stomach though. I once pulled back my foreskin to find a blood clot sitting on my helmet which, understandably, made me gag, and I'm not squemish at all.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:

1) How would that happen if you were using a condom?

2) PLEASE don't say you weren't using a condom?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, are you only allowed to have sex using a condom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fakeplasticsmee)
    1) How would that happen if you were using a condom?

2) PLEASE don't say you weren't using a condom?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I've done it a couple of times and have to say i've often been quite embarrassed. It grosses ME out a bit to be honest, i dont like to see that.. all over... its not nice.

Also kinda reminds me of a bit from the film Se7en with Brad pitt. If you've seen it you'll know. Gross.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jigger2704)
    Just wondered what people think about having sex whilst on your period. Yes? No? Please tell me what u think cos i want to but dont know if my boyfriend would want to. :confused:
    I find that perfectly OK.

ReputationRep:
    I was told sex while on your period is illegal. So no, its not ok.

ReputationRep:
    When the red river is flowing, take the dirt track instead.
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    Of course its not illegal, why one earth would it be illegal, on the other hand in Hungary it is illegal to have sex with the light on.

ReputationRep:
    my friend told me yest about this girl she knew who had sex on her period I was like EWWW that’s so rank poor guy urghh some ppl are sick
    && then she tld me it was realy her:eek:
    oops!…..
    I would never ever do it, it would be gross and messy
    ..But that’s just my personal opinion I suppose

I used to think I'd never do it, but once you've done it its really not so bad. I think most guys generally don't mind as sex on period> no sex.

Of course it can get a little messy if your on your first few days, but sex is messy anyway!

op only your boyfriend can tell you. really it would depend how heavy you are, if its light its not that bad, but if its heavy it can get abit too messy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.