Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by bex1995)
    No not legal to urinate on the floor but sounds like you have got away with it.
    Well it was in a club so a lot of people do crazy things and get away with them. They only really get the police involved if you are fighting, or stolen someone's property.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well it was in a club so a lot of people do crazy things and get away with them. They only really get the police involved if you are fighting, or stolen someone's property.
    Oh yes of course I totally agree, but if you can help it I wouldn't risk it in future. It only takes one bouncer have a c**p day to call up the police and you could get an asbo. Obviously very unlikely but when you break the law it could happen.

(Original post by john2054)
    Just because you have had a couple of drinks, doesn't put you above the rest of the fee paying public!
    Well it was more than a couple of drinks

ReputationRep:
    Well it was more than a couple of drinks
    Doesn't matter, clubs have a respect to maintain. Have you been banned from there for good then??

ReputationRep:
    Why would you want to piss on the floor? I mean someones going to clean that up its also rank if there's a perfectly usable toilet use it.

Doesn't matter, clubs have a respect to maintain. Have you been banned from there for good then??
    Probably. I'm moving out of this area so it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. I'm moving out of this area so it doesn't matter.
    So what is the moral of this story then? You tell me??

So what is the moral of this story then? You tell me??
    Don't drink too much that you have no self-control. Respect your limits.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Don't drink too much that you have no self-control. Respect your limits.
    Why did you sat you did the same thing in the library toilets, when you were sober?,

ReputationRep:
    tramp

ReputationRep:
    If I was the next person waiting to use that toilet after you then I'd definitely want you see you arrested

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.