Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That bloody labrador retriever and of course, food.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 713)
    I don't know.
    Find out. Nothing gets done without focus.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment my life revolves around my friends - and I mean this in a positive way. I haven't seen a lot of them for 6 months so my main priority is to meet up with them as much as I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJHackett)
    Experience via travelling the world.
    That's mine too
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    Totally agree. Any idea what career you fancy?
    I'm planning to do something with languages; translating, interpreting, teaching etc. Seems like a good way to get around.

ReputationRep:
    Football and my football club.

ReputationRep:
    Keeping myself occupied so my mind is constantly alert and working properly! Which means I could be doing anything from sitting in this chair thinking, to being at work, etc. But as long as I'm always slightly preoccupied with something I don't need to be physically doing something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katrin_tara)
    I'm planning to do something with languages; translating, interpreting, teaching etc. Seems like a good way to get around.
    Yeah, fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katrin_tara)
    That's mine too

You should go in for the foreign languages jobs at MI6 I considered it as a path once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJHackett)
    Experience via travelling the world.
    Ditto. I want to go on expeditions or scienctific placements around the world for a few years. I'm not sure how i will get there with a biochem degree, but i'll damn well try (all the people who i've known to have that sort of exerience had chem/physics degrees, so not all hope is lost). I love hearing my parents/teachers adventures around the world when they were on expeditions, i'd love to have a career that would get me there.

In the short term my life revolves around myself and jobhunting! I wake up send off as many emails/CVs as possible then walk around my area giving out CVs. The rest of my time is probably spent reading and just generally lazing about (cough tsr).

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, well according to my mothermy life revolves around absolutely nothing, and im begning to agree with her....

ReputationRep:
    My job (which I eat, sleep and breathe), degree, family and friends (not necessarily in that written order..and oh dear about prioritising my job!!)

ReputationRep:
    T'internet... right now anyway until somebody gives me a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Fun!
    Same

playing with myself

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.