Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Celebrate? I think the correct term here for me is mourn.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    However, in the extremely unlikely event that celebration is in order, I will probably eat ice cream - same as if it goes badly tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I won't be celebrating. Why would one celebrate for doing as expected, just seems pointless...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe go out to eat somewhere nice on the day but I'm not sure
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    With 5 days without my siblings to annoy me and with my extremely cute cousins. (I'm away with 14-16 year olds for 6 days starting the 24th, I think tnesions might be high! I'm just glad I'm only getting 2 results this year lol)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Cry in a corner because I'm on NCS and it will be highly embarrassing when I go back to everyone and find out I've failed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    this is an innuendo right? Cause this is exactly what I'll be doing

ReputationRep:
    cutting my neck with a sharp knife.

pub crawl

ReputationRep:
    cry. Cause there won't be a celebration.

ReputationRep:
    by getting on a plane and flying far far away so that i never have to face anyone again

ReputationRep:
    erm.....never thought of that :hmmmm2: lol i wont, i will be happy :yep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    It's fine lads. I've already written a 140 page explanation to my parents as to why I've failed to get into uni. I've accepted that there's no hope of getting in when you miss your offer by 2 grades

ReputationRep:
    I will celebrate my birthday which is on the 25th of august and my present from myself will or will not be my GCSE results.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I will be crying
    avoiding my parents
    more crying
    and lots of eating

(Original post by defenestrated)
    i don't think there will be any celebrating involved

have some faith m8
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.
    pizza and fifa with zem lads sounds like fun
    best of luck sean m8 :yep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Going out to eat with family or little party with family nothing big

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll get myself some new shoes tbh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fefssdf)
    I'll get myself some new shoes tbh
    10/8 best celebration ever

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.