The Student Room Group

How do you plan to celebrate your exam results?

Scroll to see replies

I won't be celebrating. Why would one celebrate for doing as expected, just seems pointless...
Maybe go out to eat somewhere nice on the day but I'm not sure
@She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread :redface: I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.
With 5 days without my siblings to annoy me and with my extremely cute cousins. (I'm away with 14-16 year olds for 6 days starting the 24th, I think tnesions might be high! I'm just glad I'm only getting 2 results this year lol)
Cry in a corner because I'm on NCS and it will be highly embarrassing when I go back to everyone and find out I've failed.
Original post by surina16

this is an innuendo right? Cause this is exactly what I'll be doing :tongue:
pub crawl
cry. Cause there won't be a celebration.
by getting on a plane and flying far far away so that i never have to face anyone again
erm.....never thought of that :hmmmm2: lol i wont, i will be happy :yep:
It's fine lads. I've already written a 140 page explanation to my parents as to why I've failed to get into uni. I've accepted that there's no hope of getting in when you miss your offer by 2 grades
I will celebrate my birthday which is on the 25th of august and my present from myself will or will not be my GCSE results.
I will be crying
avoiding my parents
more crying
and lots of eating :frown:

Original post by defenestrated
i don't think there will be any celebrating involved

:colonhash:
have some faith m8 :colonhash:
Original post by SeanFM
@She-Ra just to let you know, you're copy and pasting 'cannot wish to dish' in each thread :redface: I know these things are a pain. :getmecoat:

My celebrations happened after each exam in the form of pizza takeaways and fifa sessions with the lads. There wasn't a huge amount to celebrate on the actual day :lol: I was working on it funnily enough and had to skip a breakfast meeting with friends to work out what my results meant, what a shame.

pizza and fifa with zem lads sounds like fun
best of luck sean m8 :yep:
Going out to eat with family or little party with family nothing big

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll get myself some new shoes tbh
Original post by fefssdf
I'll get myself some new shoes tbh

10/8 best celebration ever
Original post by thevamps99xo
I'm getting my AS results this year. If I get good grades then I plan to have a meal with my family :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not to brag or anything but I have meal with my family everyday lol.
Like This
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending