Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCW95)
    I got an e-mail about 20 minutes after I'd accepted the offer confirming my place, but if you haven't had one, e-mail the postgraduate admissions office and they'll send you one through!
    what was in the letter, if you don't mind me asking?
    I even called them, but the only letter I received was "Important: Pre-arrival information Sept 2016".

ReputationRep:
    I just got my unconditional offer! I am going to accept it now but i will ask admissions if i can defer it until next year as i was not able to get student funding this year :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aakisanya)
    I just got my unconditional offer! I am going to accept it now but i will ask admissions if i can defer it until next year as i was not able to get student funding this year :/

Congratulations!! Oh really? you can't get the postgraduate loan?

ReputationRep:
    thanks no i am a scottish resident, so my course is not eligible for SAAS funding in england, and i dont meet the residency criteria for english postgraduate loans. Iam working full time now so i will save money and my dad will give me some too.

Please let me know how the course is and what the teaching is like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aakisanya)
    thanks no i am a scottish resident, so my course is not eligible for SAAS funding in england, and i dont meet the residency criteria for english postgraduate loans. Iam working full time now so i will save money and my dad will give me some too.

Please let me know how the course is and what the teaching is like
    Oh i see. Yes i will.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we are getting our timetable?*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_flower)
    Does anyone know when we are getting our timetable?*
    Is this what you are asking for? http://www.coventry.ac.uk/Global/03%...17/HLST045.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggss)
    Is this what you are asking for? http://www.coventry.ac.uk/Global/03%...17/HLST045.pdf
    yes. where did you get it? *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_flower)
    yes. where did you get it? *
    Here: http://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-c...%20information

It was in the email that i got from uni to explain what we need to do before the enrolment.

By the way me and my friend (we're both from Portugal), created a group on facebook for our course. if you're interested, feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1229061333781132/

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I am starting this course is September and wanted to know what days are you in university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rose2101)
    Hi Guys,

I am starting this course is September and wanted to know what days are you in university?
    Hi, sorry I decided to go to another university so I do not know the timetable. Maybe ask admissions. X

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will start the course this september as well!i will be at coventry on 22/09.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting this September as well!i will be at uni on 22/09.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.