Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name a personal trait of yours you dislike Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm too humble to be honest. I'm extremely humble.

ReputationRep:
    Short tempered and impatient (but patient for better things that I have to wait for)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes let bad memories make me doubt myself.

ReputationRep:
    Just one?

Lemme give you my top three:

1. Spoilt behaviour. The type who throw tantrums when they don't get their own way. Children have an excuse because they are children. But when an adult does it, it just looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo pathetic!!!
    2. Ignorance/easily led. Seriously stop believing what everyone else tells you and try using your own bloody mind for once!
    And 3. Extreme OCD levels/germaphobes. You invite me to your bleach infused (show)house but I gotta take my shoes off before I enter cos you don't like outside germs and I gotta hang my coat up because you don't like outside germs. And I can't put my bag on your floor because outside germs. And I have to literally tiptoe around your house because you will have a complete fit if I do anything to mess up your perfect presentation. And I have to always use a coaster. I have to make sure I don't drop any crumbs or spill any drink on your well polished floor. I literally have to sit like a statue for a whole hour because you have all these damn rules and regulations about what can and can't be done in your perfect house. And then you wonder why no one wants to come over often or stay the night. ITS BECAUSE YOU MAKE US FEEL SUFFOCATED!

....ahem, sorry rant over.

ReputationRep:
    Overthinking

I usually don't think before I do.

Probs why I'm pretty much always in an unfavourable situation .

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Overthinking
    Ahah I'm opposite

ReputationRep:
    I'm impatient and can get mad easily
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I over think everything and obsess about things to much from, something someone said to me to something as small as what to have for lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    Ahah I'm opposite
    its so annoying lool, I would be worried about the tiniest stuff but I think I have improved. Hasn't happend in a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
    I over think everything and obsess about things to much from, something someone said to me to something as small as what to have for lunch
    Sometimes if my parents have people over I don't particularly know and I just say a simple "hello" to them in passing when I see them in the kitchen or something I will later agonise over the tone of voice/inflection I used

ReputationRep:
    I love those close to me too much, so much so that I'd end up living a miserable life just to please them.

ReputationRep:
    Picture sums it up, is unfortunately true :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

the fact im moody as i repeatedly am informed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    also loads others tbh but it asked for one so..

ReputationRep:
    I care too much

ReputationRep:
    jealousy, overthinking, lazy, I talk more than I actually work, emotional

ReputationRep:
    Eating too much Far too much.

ReputationRep:
    I still remember bad things/situations from the past and it gets to me

ReputationRep:
    Just one?

ReputationRep:
    Ok i got a small one, its called my personality.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.