The Student Room Group

Do girls in uk dislike middle east and asian guys??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
astaghfirullah akhi,haram!

Lol i dont mean it a sexual way , it has another meaning
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Blow me :angry:

Doesn't that count as Zina?
Original post by TelAviv
Doesn't that count as Zina?

Jheez thts not what i meant
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Jheez thts not what i meant

What did you mean babe?

You definitely sounded frustrated over something!
Original post by TelAviv
What did you mean babe?

You definitely sounded frustrated over something!

Hahha very funny ,
Original post by Stinglikeabee
I am a international student from dubai started uni last year in london .... and i feel that girls here are not really into asians and arabs i have tried talking to many girls but have had no luck some have even told me they think im good looking but im not their type .... the reason im saying this is beacause i have many pakistani friends some are close to male model level looks have good personalities but still have no luck with women .... why is it like this in uk?

I'm an arab female who was born in the UK, so I'll give you my perspective.

I personally don't find the majority of khaleeji arabs that attractive - especially fresh ones (ie international students who grew up in an arab country). Most of the international khaleejis at my uni like to over-gel their hair, douse themselves in oud and make lewd comments in arabic because they think I wont understand. I generally don't find pakistanis that attractive either - mainly the ones with typical asian-english hybrid accents. I tend to find myself leaning towards Indians more, and I find north african arabs and levantine more attractive than gulf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending