The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SmilerNuts
well what can i say, lucky them i guess. Though i've never heard of anyone sometimes being able to have multiple orgasms and sometimes not feeling good, maybe you just need to find the right stimulation to have the second one?

yep probably very true. I suppose it depends how aroused the woman is at the time..
having his parents sometimes sleeping in the room next door probably doesnt help in my case :s-smilie:
No? some people would find it a major turn on that they could get caught at any time, adds more excitement apparently. Though maybe not if it's your parents :p:
Yeah, you're probbaly right. Try out a few things with your boyfriend, see what works for you cause everyone is different
Reply 22
Erm, lucky you? You don't have to have just one orgasm you know! Have one, keep going, keep 'em coming! Win for everyone!
Zoecb
Erm, lucky you? You don't have to have just one orgasm you know! Have one, keep going, keep 'em coming! Win for everyone!

Didn't you read the rest of the thread?
Reply 24
Alright, 'doesn't feel as good'. Well how fussy are you? Even mediocre sex is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...
Zoecb
Alright, 'doesn't feel as good'. Well how fussy are you? Even mediocre sex is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...

You would know from experience? :p:
Zoecb

yeah well...theres always room for improvement im sure.
snap-crackle-pop
yeah well...theres always room for improvement im sure.

Yeah, people shouldn't criticise unless they have a perfect sex life of their own
Reply 28
She's the one criticising her own sex life - I'm saying it sounds a lot better than she says.
No, you're saying it sounds better than getting poked in the eye, that's probably worse than she described it. Would you really wanna do something sexual like that if you knew beforehand that you weren't gonna enjoy it?
Seems like you're criticising her and telling her to get over it when she's looking for more constructive advice
I don't think anyone should be encouraged to get it over with if they are not ready to do it or not comfortable to do it.
Zoecb
She's the one criticising her own sex life - I'm saying it sounds a lot better than she says.

I'm not criticising my own sex life, so don't get the impression that I'm not happy with it or anything. As Smiler said, I was just looking for some constructive advice..if you dont have any then dont bother.
Reply 32
The interesting thing here is that I think the problem is that your bf is TOO GOOD in bed! Not something you hear often!. Maybe you should ask him to go really slow, or do loads of foreplay for the build-up.
squeeze your pelvic floor muscles to delay it, its tricky but you'll get the hang of it, and yes having sex again after cumming makes the O doubly intense, you may er, spurt when you cum 2nd time
Reply 34
snap-crackle-pop
I'm not criticising my own sex life, so don't get the impression that I'm not happy with it or anything. As Smiler said, I was just looking for some constructive advice..if you dont have any then dont bother.

I don't understand what the problem is! Does having sex hurt once you've come?
Botticello
squeeze your pelvic floor muscles to delay it, its tricky but you'll get the hang of it, and yes having sex again after cumming makes the O doubly intense, you may er, spurt when you cum 2nd time

That's our Lucy, dishing out the erotic stories before bedtime :wink:
SmilerNuts
No, you're saying it sounds better than getting poked in the eye, that's probably worse than she described it. Would you really wanna do something sexual like that if you knew beforehand that you weren't gonna enjoy it?
Seems like you're criticising her and telling her to get over it when she's looking for more constructive advice

who tried to neg me for this with the comment "baaaad"? leave your name next time coward
My gf is kinda the same, if i get her in a good position then she'll climax quickly and continue to have multiple orgasms. Eventually tho it will begin to get uncomfortable for her and she'll be tender the next day, so in one way its good cos shes satisfied, bad cos we dont have sex the next day. Swings and roundabouts.
snap-crackle-pop
a girl, sorry, i should have made it more obvious!

your female you can have more than one.

do they teach kids anything these days?:rolleyes:
Reply 39
This might have been covered before, tbh I have not read every post really carefully up until now but here goes.

If you are coming really quick, and then lose interest/it hurts/it just takes to long for your boyfriend to finish, why arnt you giving him more 4play? Get him further along the line then start full sex.

My girlfriend is a touch like you, she reaches climax very quickly, however we are lucky because that just makes it feel better and she has more orgasms... Its such a hard life.

Latest

Trending

Trending