Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzanomics)
    Yes, Frogatt is a bunch of buildings within Endcliffe.

Look at the map here.

https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/polopoly...tion-oct14.pdf
    Cheers, I'm in yarncliffe C3 then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elastichedgehog)
    Perhaps I'll see you guys at Freshers You never know.

I really like the look of the accommodation, slightly expensive but I think it'll be worth it for first year ^.^
    Very possible hahah!

It is pretty costly lol, but at least we will have somewhere nice to settle in

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps I'll see you guys at Freshers You never know.

I really like the look of the accommodation, slightly expensive but I think it'll be worth it for first year ^.^
    (Original post by Jess_R)
    Yeah we'll be pretty close!
    Haha yeah I probably will see you guys have you got your move in day yet? I think mine is Sunday 18th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalistaJupiter)
    Haha yeah I probably will see you guys have you got your move in day yet? I think mine is Sunday 18th
    18th as well for me You're a few apartments across from me.

ReputationRep:
    18th as well for me You're a few apartments across from me.
    Yay, I'm so excited but I've been looking at all the events and some start before the 18th so guess we're missing those haha

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I'm so excited but I've been looking at all the events and some start before the 18th so guess we're missing those haha
    Yeah, I noticed that as well, I think it just depends on which course you're doing Some of the stuff looks really fun.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I noticed that as well, I think it just depends on which course you're doing Some of the stuff looks really fun.
    Yeah, are you pre booking events or just seeing what people are going to when you get there?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, are you pre booking events or just seeing what people are going to when you get there?
    Probably the later but I'm worried stuff will get booked up or something? I might book stuff I especially want to go to

ReputationRep:
    Hi, who is studying law in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the later but I'm worried stuff will get booked up or something? I might book stuff I especially want to go to
    Yeah I'm worried about that too :s but then again I don't want to end up paying for an event that none of my flat mates end up going to

ReputationRep:
    Same moving date here too!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm worried about that too :s but then again I don't want to end up paying for an event that none of my flat mates end up going to
    Same moving date here too!
    Which course are you guys doing btw? ^.^

ReputationRep:
    International relations and politics! you?

ReputationRep:
    Psychology

ReputationRep:
    Awesome I'm doing biochemsitry

ReputationRep:
    Psychology
    Awesome I'm doing biochemsitry
    Those both seem super interesting! are you interested in joining any of the societies?

ReputationRep:
    Those both seem super interesting! are you interested in joining any of the societies?
    Yeah most likely ^.^ Not quite sure which yet, I'll probably look into it more when I get there.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah no doubt everyone will be persuaded to join hundreds in the first week then not go to any haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah most likely ^.^ Not quite sure which yet, I'll probably look into it more when I get there.
    Yeah no doubt everyone will be persuaded to join hundreds in the first week then not go to any haha
    Lol yeah there'll just be too much going on hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah there'll just be too much going on hahaha
    At least there should be lots of free stuff

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.