Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Baiting out skets?' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upperechelon)
    A friend and I were in Westfield about an hour ago, minding our own business until a bunch of 14 year old boys coming running towards us, shoving an iPhone in my face and asking me if I wanted to 'bait out any skets.' What's with all these Kenanomics wannabes? Didn't this stupid trend die out months ago?
    Hey guys today we're in Stratford Westfield and in this episode of 'baiting out' we're going to be baiting out your nan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romansholiday)
    gurl this is why I don't go to westfield wtaf
    Needed me some shoes man ASOS is not always enough

ReputationRep:
    So basically these people ask you to describe the 'slutty' things the person has done and they post it on YouTube. Quite a lot of London youth watch these channels and it's meant to embarrass them.
    It's slut shaming. Don't you think it's kinda good that young people are being so socially aware and providing commentary on the ne'er do wells in society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    It's slut shaming. Don't you think it's kinda good that young people are being so socially aware and providing commentary on the ne'er do wells in society?
    Just don't want to be stalked by these annoying kids tbh

ReputationRep:
    Typical day at Westfields Stratford what do you expect. Just a level 1 roadman convention basically

ReputationRep:
    Just don't want to be stalked by these annoying kids tbh
    My question was serious though, is your issue like feminist based
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    smh all these begs

ReputationRep:
    My question was serious though, is your issue like feminist based
    Not really, I'm not a feminist, I just think it's a bit immature

ReputationRep:
    Not really, I'm not a feminist, I just think it's a bit immature
    mkay den...cuz if it was feminism...as immature as it may be (I don't think so) it's still socially aware, at least they clearly take issue with sleeping around

ReputationRep:
    mkay den...cuz if it was feminism...as immature as it may be (I don't think so) it's still socially aware, at least they clearly take issue with sleeping around
    I'm also quite conservative when it comes to sleeping around but why don't you think it's immature? The purpose of the videos is for entertainment not for education. They aren't doing any good lol, hoes will still be hoes

ReputationRep:
    Bored idiots. smh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also quite conservative when it comes to sleeping around but why don't you think it's immature? The purpose of the videos is for entertainment not for education. They aren't doing any good lol, hoes will still be hoes
    Yea but if it's youngers watching then they are easily influenced by social media so if they know they'll get trashed that alone will probably stop many from doing it. I see a problem more with what's being shamed than the shaming.

ReputationRep:
    Yea but if it's youngers watching then they are easily influenced by social media so if they know they'll get trashed that alone will probably stop many from doing it. I see a problem more with what's being shamed than the shaming.
    I know a girl who got called out in one of these videos. She went and let 5 guys run a train on her for 20p because she thinks she's 'famous now'

ReputationRep:
    blame vanbanter

ReputationRep:
    I know a girl who got called out in one of these videos. She went and let 5 guys run a train on her for 20p because she thinks she's 'famous now'
    20p stop :nah: Like where are her parents for real. Where's her self respect? You can't cry for her if she gets shamed for real.

ReputationRep:
    20p stop :nah: Like where are her parents for real. Where's her self respect? You can't cry for her if she gets shamed for real.
    For some reason I don't think she was in it for the money

ReputationRep:
    The baiting out dads vid is the worst😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm ashamed im in the same generation as these degenerates .

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I don't think she was in it for the money
    Omg. The other day I was in Westfield and a guy saw me and he walked away. He kept starring at me. And I walked off. And I saw him going up to another guy saying "yo wasap" and that other guy was like "wtf do I know you".

I thought he was recording tbh.
    But they're everywhere. Just gotta learn to back em off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A friend and I were in Westfield about an hour ago, minding our own business until a bunch of 14 year old boys coming running towards us, shoving an iPhone in my face and asking me if I wanted to 'bait out any skets.' What's with all these Kenanomics wannabes? Didn't this stupid trend die out months ago?
    And did you bait out some skets?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.