Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte.t.)
    Does anyone know what we need to take on Wednesday?
    I think we need our certificates, some kind of ID and ermm a pen and a notebook? Not sure what else we might need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrhi)
    Hi! I'm not able to make tomorrow can someone pick me up any useful handouts if possible! Looking forward to meeting everyone on the 19th. Does anyome want to DM me their numbers or facebook profile so I can create a PA group ? 😃
    I'll try and pick up extra handouts . But we also have enrollment tomorrow apparently don't we? Will you not attend that too? And yess that sounds great,we should all do that. I'll pm you my fb

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.