Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by th833)
    Received private messages
    Oh damn fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aggie1991)
    Oh damn fingers crossed!
    I think it is make or break tomorrow - I wouldn't expect them to send out all the invites on one day/at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone hear back? I'm getting concerned now.

ReputationRep:
    Havent heard back just yet either.

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2018TC)
    Has everyone heard back?
    Nope, few people have had PFOs today - I reckon all the offers of AC's have been taken, look in your CVMAILUK login on the Kennedys website, if there is a blank space next to application status it means rejected. Obviously if it says AC you are in luck!

ReputationRep:
    hi- just wanted to know a bit about the video interview and what to expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahUniversity)
    Anyone heard back after video interview?
    Hi, may I ask what they asked you in the video interview? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please shed any light on the video interview? Would be a great help!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahUniversity)
    Anyone heard back after video interview?
    Hi Sarah, can I ask how the video interview was and whether you could shed some insight on the questions? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondered what questions you were asked for the video interview? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    So many people on here looking for shortcuts, just prepare as well as you can rather than relying on others.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just been asked to do a video interview with Kennedys this year, any tips or useful information?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Can people please stop messaging me, I wont be responding to anymore.

ReputationRep:
    You're extremely rude. People are looking for help and are not trying to deliberately pester you. Hope you did not emphasise that you're a 'team player' on your applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louise_dillon7)
    You're extremely rude. People are looking for help and are not trying to deliberately pester you. Hope you did not emphasise that you're a 'team player' on your applications.
    People are looking for shortcuts rather than actually properly preparing. My interview was years ago, I barely even remember what the questions were.

I have received nearly 50 messages that have been appearing in my inbox more frequently by the day. I just wanted to set the record straight, not be rude.

Good luck in your applications.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone completed the video interview this year yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.