Turn on thread page Beta

Best File Sharing Program watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    the best is SHAREAZA - it benefits from accessing files from all (well most) other networks. It also has no ads/spyware etc and is very fast
    lol tahts till dont work, it finds loads of good stuff but the downlaods never actually start...sits there for ha;f an hour and still nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol tahts till dont work, it finds loads of good stuff but the downlaods never actually start...sits there for ha;f an hour and still nothing.
    seems to work fine for me - i often get downloads at 300k even though im only on 512k broadband

maybe u should try updating the software?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    seems to work fine for me - i often get downloads at 300k even though im only on 512k broadband

maybe u should try updating the software?
    oh tahst gay! it never works for me! :mad: what should i update?? i've alreayd downloaded the latest version?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh tahst gay! it never works for me! :mad: what should i update?? i've alreayd downloaded the latest version?
    i downloaded some *stuff* last night and it worked perfectly.

if all else fails, get torrent files from suprnova.org - these have superfast download speeds and are compatible with shareaza

ReputationRep:
    About 2 years ago WinMx and iMesh were both good, but are both useless now. The only one out of the list that I use nowdays is K Lite.

ReputationRep:
    i've never had any problems with soulseek and it's provided me with a lot of rare and hard to find stuff whilst i've had it.

ReputationRep:
    Videos/DVD's - Kazaa Lite
    Full Albums - Overnet (Select "Programs" and d/l full albums as *.zip files)
    Songs (Esp. Rare) - Soulseek - a must have... I d/l a lot of rare "Joseph Arthur material from their... even though he's a virtual unknown there are about 200 bootlegs available!

ReputationRep:
    Ares is the best as all tracks you will download wont be faulty, and they download quickly. Oooh, and also no adds and the program doesn't slow your computer down.

ReputationRep:
    Where's Direct Connect and Bittorrent?

They are by far the best file sharing programs.

ReputationRep:
    ares

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.