Turn on thread page Beta

how to say you don't want to be friends? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you really fancy him. Might put him off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shreerac27)
    Tell him you really fancy him. Might put him off.
    Haha. trouble is I don't really want to risk the outcome if it turns out that he fancies me too(which I am 90% sure is not the case)...then it would be even worse! Plus I'm not a very good liar.

ReputationRep:
    tbh it sounds like he might be a bit lonely and just wants some friends!! Think of some friends or people you know that he might have things in common with and do all you can to get them pally and then the pressure will be off you. Oh and the superdrug and deo thing sounds like a good idea because no matter how nice a person is, if they have bo then people are going to be less keen to be around them etc!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.