Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriends face is getting more chubby? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I find it really good practise to exercise BEFORE sex. It gets that blood pumping and my hands get a bit dryer and harder. And my body just becomes harder and tougher to feel while simultaneously everything seems more potent sensitivity wise. It's cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.
    well aren't you just the nicest boyfriend ever!

ReputationRep:
    You'll regret complaining about that in the future. True story - fat faces make you look younger.
    The fat works as a natural botox. Ever wonder why it is that fat/chubby women always look younger than they are?

ReputationRep:
    Leave her, so that she may find someone who is not an ass'ole

ReputationRep:
    Dump her lard ass.

ReputationRep:
    Omg how rude of her

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're finding her unattractive maybe either encourage her to exercise or, if this matters that much to you, find a new girl. Don't force her to exercise just for your benefit, tell her about the benefits of regular exercise and a healthy diet and make sure that you exercise and stay healthy as well. Both parties in the relationship should make an effort to stay attractive and, most of all, healthy.

ReputationRep:
    Get in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    That's f***ing rude but if you're that bothered ask her if she wants to go gym with you or maybe both do something like the 30-day shred

whats so bad about that?

ReputationRep:
    Sucks to be you :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Encourage her to chew gum more vs. eat less? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Dump her so she can find someone less shallow😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is she on the pill? -

ReputationRep:
    When she gains weight it seems like it all goes on her face. Her cheeks are so stretchy and flabby. Everthing else is okay, just a bit overweight, but her face is full of fat.

so what? I don't think there is anything wrong with a Chubby girl.

ReputationRep:
    Dump her so she can find someone less shallow😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you love her, you wouldn't criticise her so terribly. This kind of thread makes my blood boil. As her bf, do you have any idea what's going on in her life? Maybe a someone closed to her has passed away? Maybe she has been rejected a job interview? All you are saying is oh my god she has gained xxx pounds. I really don't get why your relationship manages to last because from what I can see, you judge on people's appearance too much. You love someone for who they are, instead of turning your back on them just because of the weight gain. I really hope I could tell your gf about this, at least she will never ever walk down the aisle with you.

No offence.

ReputationRep:
    If you love her, you wouldn't criticise her so terribly. This kind of thread makes my blood boil. As her bf, do you have any idea what's going on in her life? Maybe a someone closed to her has passed away? Maybe she has been rejected a job interview? All you are saying is oh my god she has gained xxx pounds. I really don't get why your relationship manages to last because from what I can see, you judge on people's appearance too much. You love someone for who they are, instead of turning your back on them just because of the weight gain. I really hope I could tell your gf about this, at least she will never ever walk down the aisle with you.

No offence.
    Preach🙌🏾

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.