Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Evening at Nandos went TERRIBLY WRONG Watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    Oh yeah I know that! lol I meant money for the damage (knocking over the table and ruining the people next to us' evening) and the sick and everything. We felt bad so we just left money to make up for it lol
    If you've never seen Judge Judy, it's a fantastic programme, she takes no nonsense and some of the stuff she says and the people who appear on it say is funny, like 'don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining :lol:' and how when something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't, and that if one thing is made up then it calls into question everything else the person is saying :lol: what a great show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    If you've never seen Judge Judy, it's a fantastic programme, she takes no nonsense and some of the stuff she says and the people who appear on it say is funny, like 'don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining :lol:' and how when something doesn't sound right, it probably isn't, and that if one thing is made up then it calls into question everything else the person is saying :lol: what a great show.
    Sounds like a cool show, thanks for telling me about it

ReputationRep:
    That is the best story ever! One to tell the future kids and grandkids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgii)
    That is the best story ever! One to tell the future kids and grandkids
    Yes definitely! Although it will have to be censored for young kids haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Lol
    It was hilarious (not when I got shoved though) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    could this post be any longer.

ReputationRep:
    You physically cannot get your food without paying first. FAKE BIATCH.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PHD2027)
    could this post be any longer.
    Haha probably not. I had to tell the full story of what happened though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vela1)
    You physically cannot get your food without paying first. FAKE BIATCH.
    No if you read it I say the money we put on the table was because of the sick and the people next to us because we felt bad!

Haha. I think the waiter and waitress did find it rather amusing. They did have to clean up sick and food off the floor though...
    There are no waiters or waitresses at Nandos.

Clearly a fabricated story. Nice try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    There are no waiters or waitresses at Nandos.

Clearly a fabricated story. Nice try.
    There are waiters and waitresses at Nandos (the people behind the counter)!!! The people behind the till had to come out and sort the whole fight out and clean the sick up!!! and the money on the table was because we felt bad about the fight. We did pay for our food at the till. lol please believe me, it is true

ReputationRep:
    Sick story mate
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Simple pun but oh so fun

There are waiters and waitresses at Nandos (the people behind the counter)!!! The people behind the till had to come out and sort the whole fight out and clean the sick up!!! and the money on the table was because we felt bad about the fight. We did pay for our food at the till. lol please believe me, it is true
    The definition of a waiter: A man whose job is to serve customers at their tables in a restaurant.

I will leave you to ponder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    The definition of a waiter: A man whose job is to serve customers at their tables in a restaurant.

I will leave you to ponder.
    oh well you know what I mean!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealLifeBane)
    Sick story mate
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Simple pun but oh so fun
    Haha nice pun mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    made me lol
    I lol every time I think of what happened! When she was sick and then when sick was all in his hair...that was hilarious! lol

ReputationRep:
    I believe you buddy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    I believe you buddy!
    Thank you buddy! :hugs:

Of course, and when your friend puked all over the ex it went oh his hair. Like flying vomit ? Have you heard about gravity before or ..?

Also, if someone would just sick all over me like that 1st thing I'd do would be going to the toilets, not running outside smelling af, just saying.

:nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Of course, and when your friend puked all over the ex it went oh his hair. Like flying vomit ? Have you heard about gravity before or ..?

Also, if someone would just sick all over me like that 1st thing I'd do would be going to the toilets, not running outside smelling af, just saying.

:nyan:
    He was trying to stop his gf from fighting so he wasn't just stood up straight. And that's a fair point, I would go to the toilets too. He was probably too embaressed and had to get out of there or something lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.