Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ultimate beta cuckoldry. Goodbye to my faith in my fellow man Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he actual cares about his wife, and wants to try to make it work, everyday there are couples out there where the man or woman has cheated and they try to work it out rather than immediately filing for divorce. To me that seems a more grown up way to go about it, but ultimately everyone will react to being cheated on differently, and if this guy wants to try and save his marriage rather than just straight up end it then props to him and I hope it goes well for them both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    I bet that lumberjack has plenty of wood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    OP is redpill loser.
    So If your partner did that to you, you would give them a second chance?

ReputationRep:
    Great journalism from the Daily Mail. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Phrases like this make me lose faith in my fellow man.

Red pill nonsense is almost as much of a cancer as feminism
    Each to his own ascension or his downfall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Virgil.)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-affair.html

Could not believe this when I saw this. How much of a cuck is this guy willing to let her make him?

What makes this so painful to see if that this guy is a Premier League footballer. His sexual market value could not be any higher. Given his position, he could literally have his wife (and other women) worshipping at his feet, yet he lets her walk all over him.

That's it. This is an official goodbye to my faith in my fellow man. The world has literally just become one big vagina now.
    Grow up he is married he made vows, probably loves her and wants to see if he can feel like he can trust her again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    Sounds like he actual cares about his wife, and wants to try to make it work, everyday there are couples out there where the man or woman has cheated and they try to work it out rather than immediately filing for divorce. To me that seems a more grown up way to go about it, but ultimately everyone will react to being cheated on differently, and if this guy wants to try and save his marriage rather than just straight up end it then props to him and I hope it goes well for them both.
    Well said

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OP sound like such a child.

Could not believe this when I saw this. How much of a cuck is this guy willing to let her make him?

What makes this so painful to see if that this guy is a Premier League footballer. His sexual market value could not be any higher. Given his position, he could literally have his wife (and other women) worshipping at his feet, yet he lets her walk all over him.

That's it. This is an official goodbye to my faith in my fellow man. The world has literally just become one big vagina now.
    Who gives a ****.

ReputationRep:
    C u c k
    u
    c
    k

ReputationRep:
    Potentially she could divorce him and get enough in the deal to be balling. Then she could get together properly with the lumberjack and shower him with riches so he is balling too off of Lovren's money. Imagine seeing the dude your wife ran off with driving around in a Benz and an Armani suit that YOU paid for (though since he's a Slav, probably actually an Adidas tracksuits Slavs love so much for some reason). Ouch! Maybe Lovren is trying to work it out due to this scenario, though they have been together since they were 16 and she's his baby mama.

Still, I could never forgive a cheat, personality. But imagine having to pay the person who cheated on you the GDP of a small country which she then might spend on shacking up with the person they cheated with. Oh Lawd have mercy*

As a Liverpool fan I hope this doesn't affect his performance on the pitch. He could lose (even more of his) focus, which is a shame as he's been better under Klopp. Does this woman not care about Liverpool's season? *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drinktheoceans)
    An embarrassing situation but the words "cuck" and "beta" really make me cringe. Hope they die out soon.
    I agree with you on beta but not cuck. Cuck is ****ing brilliant, no idea why so many people on here hate it. Maybe the word describes them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    There's one thing to be grown ups and another to have self respect. Filing for a divorce if one cheats,straight away is not childish/non grown up.

The trust is gone. Making it work how exactly? Relationships shouldn't be work unless you're in a LDR. I don't get when people say make it work.

ReputationRep:
    'Cuck' is the best new word of the year. Only several months ago you'd never see the word outside a few small alt-right blogs, but now it has entered the mainstream.

It is obviously very appropriate here as the guy is literally a cuck- his wife is sleeping with another man and he just accepts it.

However the word can be used to mean anything along the lines of someone who gives in to the pressures of 'progressives', or is just an idiot.

Most of TSR is cucked

ReputationRep:
    Jesus was such a cuck. Self-sacrifice? Pfft, beta.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm confused, women are accused of being gold-digging social-climbing vampires that suck men dry and only want them for their status and wealth, and then while she did cheat on her husband, she did so with a guy with effectively nothing but the meat-sausage dangling from between his legs.

I mean I want to hate on her for cheating but on the other hand, she definitely aint no gold-digger. :I

Can't we just call this an even draw and get on with our lives?

People cheat, it sucks, but it happens.
    Personally I care not for the domestic drama of B-to-Z list celebrities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs House)
    There's one thing to be grown ups and another to have self respect. Filing for a divorce if one cheats,straight away is not childish/non grown up.

The trust is gone. Making it work how exactly? Relationships shouldn't be work unless you're in a LDR. I don't get when people say make it work.
    Relationships aren't a smooth sea, there are ups and downs and occasional storms. Cheating is one of the biggest storms no doubt, and the trust does break, but trust can be regained, and seems to be what he is trying to do with this "make or break" holiday, to regain that trust. And to be clear filing for divorce isn't childish that isn't what I meant to imply, I just think things work better when people talk first, but everyone is their own person and react differently and if that is how they react then that isn't wrong or childish or any less grown up, it was poor wording on my part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Jesus was such a cuck. Self-sacrifice? Pfft, beta.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jesus was the biggest cuck of ALL TIME.

That's why I worship Thor and Odin.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus was the biggest cuck of ALL TIME.

That's why I worship Thor and Odin.
    Even they will eventually sacrifice themselves to the forces of evil cometh Ragnarok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Even they will eventually sacrifice themselves to the forces of evil cometh Ragnarok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yah, but not without kicking a sh*tload of ass first

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.