Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel ia)
    Parkwood, Twin Ensuite. Although honestly, my first three choices are pretty much equivalent to me. You can always log into the Hospitality Portal to check your choices.
    That's good! Did you receive your accommodation offer? What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiki_123)
    Yep, you can change it, I changed it before deadline. So is mine, it's Tyler court A and found out yesterday that I got the offer
    Really??! I'm in the same one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicky_Pans)
    Really??! I'm in the same one!
    That's cool! Do you know what's your number thingy?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Has any clearing applicants received their accommodation offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ylvis)
    Hi Has any clearing applicants received their accommodation offer?
    hi there!, my first choice was turing but I haven't received my offer yet, do you know where I can check for it??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estefi)
    hi there!, my first choice was turing but I haven't received my offer yet, do you know where I can check for it??
    Hello I think you will receive an email about accommodation offer. I can't check it on Kent Vision though And my first choice was Tyler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ylvis)
    Hello I think you will receive an email about accommodation offer. I can't check it on Kent Vision though And my first choice was Tyler
    ok thanks!! ohh you couldn't either?? well maybe we'll get it through the week. by the way, I'm going to study biomedical sciences, which course are you taking??

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome I just asked the accommodation team on Facebook and they said they will start allocating rooms to clearing students in early September😢 I'm taking Asian studies and English language and linguistic haha

ReputationRep:
    That's good! Did you receive your accommodation offer? What course are you doing?
    Yes, I got my offer. It's Eliot College. I'm studying English and American Literature and Creative Writing. really looking forward to getting started!
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Number thing? Where can I check it?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone bought the silver or gold kpass from the kent union??

ReputationRep:
    Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estefi;[url="tel:67198924")
    67198924[/url]]Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)
    Hi nope I still haven't heard anything 😢 are you a clearing applicant? Btw, Tyler was my first choice too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ylvis)
    Hi nope I still haven't heard anything 😢 are you a clearing applicant? Btw, Tyler was my first choice too
    hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !!

ReputationRep:
    hii , no I'm not, ; hope you receive news soon, if you do tell me haha !!
    Probably I will get my offer next week I will surely let you know haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel ia)
    Yes, I got my offer. It's Eliot College. I'm studying English and American Literature and Creative Writing. really looking forward to getting started!
    What are you studying?
    I'm studying International business with year in industry

ReputationRep:
    On your accommodation overview after you accepted the offer, it says room/address and there it says your number

Edit: But it said not to post it on social media but it's better if you don't post it on here. Can you send me it on message? I'll send you mine

ReputationRep:
    Hi!! Do you know something about your accommodation yet? I just received the email yesterday, im finally in tyler court (sorry for my writing mistakes, if any, im spanish, hahahaha)
    I'm in Tyler court as well! Which one are you in Tyler court A-C?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if we need to buy tickets for freshers events before we get there?

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks!! ohh you couldn't either?? well maybe we'll get it through the week. by the way, I'm going to study biomedical sciences, which course are you taking??
    Hey, I'm Ellie I'm doing biomed too! Have you found out your accommodation? xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.